Reviews for Thanks for the Pranks
Let'sDoOurBest chapter 8 . 8/17
Uuuurgh that tsundere.
I'm fangirling so hard XDDD
Let'sDoOurBest chapter 7 . 8/17
hahaahaha, so cute. Though I wonder how romance will work out with all these merciless pranks XD
Let'sDoOurBest chapter 4 . 8/17
England is too cruel.
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 9 . 6/10
SUSAN BOYLE OH MY GOD! XD I'm dying!
Katcchan chapter 10 . 4/11
I'm finally finished reading gaaahh! This really cracked me up :D Thank you for writing this!
Katcchan chapter 3 . 4/11
Oh my goodness, that birthday scene was so funny! Poor England even said something about some 'poor sap' before realizing that America pranked him again! PERFECTION!
Hi chapter 7 . 3/20
For Russia when he says "yes" in Russian it's "da" not "ja" . ja is German ! But other than that I was laughing so freaking much and so freaking loud dude !oh by the way does America still look like barny? XD lol!
Some person chapter 10 . 1/22
This was freaking hilarious.
Prank war USUK gold
asmyguitargentlyweeps chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
Am I the only one who cracked up when America was describing Canada's head?
ChiiRyeeBiee chapter 10 . 8/5/2015
Squeeee~ that was uber amazing and I loved it and the pranks omg, you two weirdos and your antics and kyaaaaa :D

Happy face.

So much feels. I really really liked it, hahaha :)
Lisora chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Oh my god! I love this so bad!

I want a T-shirt with "sweet dreams, wanker" on it!
Alaska chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
Lol I have a problem that as so adorable

UK X USA
Is my ship woohoo
Binnyford212 chapter 10 . 6/16/2015
I loved is fanfic XD I think it was really entertaining and personally I really like how you portray all the characters in this fic and all your other fics too xD I really like you as a writer, you are personally one of my favorites :) great job with this fic :)
AmericanCanada chapter 10 . 6/4/2015
XD There is no way to express just how much I laughed at this! Prussia you trickster~ Thank you so much for your wonder storys! I don't think I could live if you hadn't written them now that I've read them! I love every one of the storys of yours I've read and ohmyjosh I should probabley stop here! XD
Featherpool16 chapter 2 . 3/15/2015