Reviews for Thanks for the Pranks
Guest chapter 5 . 8h
...sometimes, Canada just cracks. This was one such time. Deep breaths, there are people out there who remember you, poor little... um... uh... er... America, right?
Guest chapter 2 . 8h
Here I was, thinking this would be all childish little pranks that could never hurt anybody.
But then... HARRY POTTER! England, you can't DO that to the poor boy! You awful sadist, Great Britain!
NZ chapter 1 . 2/24
The story is so interesting ,and both of USUK are cute and energetic. Nice works!I really love it:DDDD (I'm a Al's big fan and I think him a super hot boy ,too. hahaha... love from Taiwan((heart.
Anesthesia chapter 3 . 2/13
*facepalm* he is WAY older than you would expect, TGIFridays...
Let'sDoOurBest chapter 8 . 8/17/2016
Uuuurgh that tsundere.
I'm fangirling so hard XDDD
Let'sDoOurBest chapter 7 . 8/17/2016
hahaahaha, so cute. Though I wonder how romance will work out with all these merciless pranks XD
Let'sDoOurBest chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
England is too cruel.
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 9 . 6/10/2016
SUSAN BOYLE OH MY GOD! XD I'm dying!
Kazucchan chapter 10 . 4/11/2016
I'm finally finished reading gaaahh! This really cracked me up :D Thank you for writing this!
Kazucchan chapter 3 . 4/11/2016
Oh my goodness, that birthday scene was so funny! Poor England even said something about some 'poor sap' before realizing that America pranked him again! PERFECTION!
Hi chapter 7 . 3/20/2016
For Russia when he says "yes" in Russian it's "da" not "ja" . ja is German ! But other than that I was laughing so freaking much and so freaking loud dude !oh by the way does America still look like barny? XD lol!
Some person chapter 10 . 1/22/2016
This was freaking hilarious.
Prank war USUK gold
asmyguitargentlyweeps chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
Am I the only one who cracked up when America was describing Canada's head?
ChiiRyeeBiee chapter 10 . 8/5/2015
Squeeee~ that was uber amazing and I loved it and the pranks omg, you two weirdos and your antics and kyaaaaa :D

Happy face.

So much feels. I really really liked it, hahaha :)
Lisora chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Oh my god! I love this so bad!

I want a T-shirt with "sweet dreams, wanker" on it!