Reviews for Losing His Red
LittleMissAbigail chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This was exactly what I imagined. Thanks for sharing!
LaLa chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
That was really good! Please continue it? I also thought that amazing episode had lots of gaps! :( ;D
RionaEire chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I've seen a rendition of this same situation before but yours is much much better. Your writing when describing Mal's situation is good, he stand in "his Serenity", "carrying him to his final destination". You also use some clever verbs to describe what the charactors are doing: Simon cruned, Kaylee squeaked etc. I'm wondering how they could see SErenity but didn't see the other ship that showed up with the supplies? I think River figuring out what happened is good, well done there, the only little thing is that she usually seems more distraught when something bad like this happens, though maybe you have her the way you do because she knows it will work out so she's content and it is all okay. Well done missing scene, those are always fun to read.

Riona
Jadzia Bear chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Glad to hear you’ve discovered the awesomeness of Firefly! Best show in the ‘verse, and so fun to write for. I like fics that fill in the blanks for us too, thank you : )

Ditto on the editing before you post, though I understand the enthusiasm to get it live once it's written!
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I like the idea that it is River who senses that they need to go back, rather than just having Zoe make the command decision without any basis other than pure loyalty to Mal. You really need to go back and spell check this, though. The typoes and irratic capitalizations and punctuations all over the place are very distracting, and detract from enjoyment of the story.