Reviews for Tea Time Love Affair
Guest chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
add to it!
TerraMacMillan chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
You make my heart hurt. You really do. Update soon! Clearly I'm a masochist.
Puja723 chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
-_- You made me happy for 3 seconds and then ripped my heart out!

v.v Why?! :/ Mei Lin! *all the hugs* This fic better have a happy ending!
RedLicorice chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
This was fast! Poor Mei Lin ... she's send to the Boiling Rock, isn't she?
Thomas Drovin chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
Welcome back! I see that the events of how Book 2 of the Last Airbender went is going as it did before HOWEVER Mei Lin has chosen to stick with Iroh DESPITE the fact he lied to her, if that's not TRUE affection I don't know what is. However Zuko has made his choice and I do believe Azula is going to REMOVE Mei Lin to where Mai's Uncle Ming works, no points for guessing WHERE it might be! No doubt Azula wants to BREAK her uncle's spirit by doing that, it wouldn't surprise me in the least. It'll be interesting to see if I'm right or not, see you next update for the results!
RHatch89 chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
good update
RedLicorice chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
This was possibly the worst way for Mei Lin to find out who Iroh really is. Maybe it would help if Iroh told her about his membership in the Order of the White Lotus? Well, maybe that won't help that much, as it is so secret that Mei Lin probably hasn't heard of it.
How are things gonna change with Mei Lin around? I guess I'll have to wait and see
RHatch89 chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
good chapter
Thomas Drovin chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
Welcome back! I see that Azula's infiltration of the Earth Captial has begun and it has torn WIDE open the secret Iroh was holding back with Mei Lin...oh I don't know who to feel more sorry for espically when they came all this way. Well as we all know what's going to happen next, we have to ask...what will happen to Iroh and Mei Lin...can they make things work? Update again soon so I can find out!
TerraMacMillan chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
NO! No, no, no, no, no! You break my heart. Please tell me it will all work out in the end. I hope. Maybe? Update soon!
Puja723 chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
Zuko, you are such a boob.

:O Potential Zuko/Katara scene :D

OMG NO NO NO NO! v_v NOOOOO MY SHIP! MEILIN/IROH FOREVER v_v

YOU BETTER FIX THIS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER :(((

Aside from having my feels ripped out :D This chapter was really good :D Its your best one yet!
Mx. Irony chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
I freely admit that I squealed at the end.
TerraMacMillan chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Oh no. I am so happy for them and I can see only pain now... She's going to find out and it will make her very sad and angry... AHHHH! Please update soon, this is an amazing story.
RedLicorice chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
Oh, this is lovely! We're all gonna need the fluff, since the coming events are sure to require a lot of tissues for us readers. I hope Mei Lin will be able to cope with the fact that Iroh is, well, Iroh, but I also hope that you don't make it too easy for them; that's not how I perceive Mei Lin's character at all (she's understandably very anti-firenation)
Thomas Drovin chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
Hey there welcome back! I think your approach to Iroh and Mei Lin's relationship up to this point has been spot on the whole time, you're right they ARE classy but even the classy have 'smut.' It was real sweet that they FINALLY got to share a kiss at long last, however events are about to change when Iroh and Zuko's identities are revealed. I REALLY hope Mei Lin won't be bitter or heartbroken, I guess we'll find out next update huh? See you then!