Reviews for Renegade
Nomad-117 chapter 17 . 2/18
Simply put, I love this story. It is awesome and the level of detail you put into it is simply astounding. At first it didnt differ that much from the game but then...well it changed a lot to put it midly. Garrus as a Spectre is just great, especially his favoured tactic of shooting stuff and looking cool while doint it.

It is also very nice to have Nod here, and not simply as fanatics. But as actually helpful guys, well at least they help against the Scrin. While I doubt that Nod and GDI will become best friends forever it would be awesome to see them working toegther. The sheer Firepower of GDI and the Intelligence of Nod toegther would be a nightmare for any opponent. Though any Nod Commander forced to work with Admiral Havoc will probably rip his hair out in frustration.

"We sneak in, eliminate the target and no one will know we were here."

"Incomong artillery strike!"

"...WHY?!"
Wow you know how to write. Lots of stories sound silly but not yours.
Lunatic Pandora1 chapter 17 . 2/10
Hmm... I do admit I kind of hope Shepard will later get equipped with most likely-superior NOD augmentations.
mordreek chapter 17 . 1/25
pretty good story so far, never really played command and conquer so I don't have much reference knowledge for that end of things. But the writing was done well enough that I still got sucked in and enjoyed myself.
dp chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
Nice story friend really like it, however Shepard is starting to sound like a tratior.
Down with kane, long live GDI
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
im not too enthused about the combat stuff, but whatever this tacticus is, its clearly important
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
nice dresden files reference, it seems like the norse gods have gone galactic with monoc securitys
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
for those of us not in the know, what exactly are the scrin anyway?
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
ive only played bits of command and conquer, but if this is as good as your other mass effect crossovers then its bound to be another great read
unanimously anonymous. mostly chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
I really like this.
It seems like this one is abandoned (?), but it's very good and interesting even compared to your
other newer stories. It's full of cool references, intense action, suspense and intriguing spy-games.

I really hope that you decide to continue this at some point.
Thanks for writing.
Apex85 chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
Just when I thought Garrus couldn't get any more awesome, you make this.

How do you do it?
Terrace4 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Reichenfaust - Hey, man, there's something you should know. It may just blow your mind. Rail guns and Mass drivers? They're the same damn thing.

Does that blow your mind? Well, it shouldn't, but you're apparently too damn lazy to actually research what the terms actually mean.
Reichenfaust chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Rail guns would be a major factor in space, and GDI mastered them as part of the Mammoth tank, and the medium tank for their armies. The Ion Cannon would be devastating mid range, but rail guns are more powerful long range, especially at the established weights the Mass Effect ships use. Rail guns propel their slugs faster, and have greater range. Their is no way that they would not be on their ships. Especially because they could just laugh at the Mass driver tech when they have railguns.
Unca Bob chapter 17 . 9/2/2014
This story is an exquisite blending of two very different lores. It's smart, has great character and characters and is full of juicy details. I love it, I want more of it.
erisol chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
You deserve more views. Another fan fiction writer recommend reading your story. He's is called Paragon Reinterpretations. thought you might be interested.