Reviews for Renegade
ShotgunWilly chapter 13 . 4/19/2013
Hahaha, that scene with Udina and Havoc made this chapter for me. As awesome as ever!

I could just *hear* Udina's voice when he said "Applies just as well for aircraft, it would seem."
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 13 . 4/19/2013
Nicely done.
S058 chapter 13 . 4/19/2013
Ah, well, that was unexpected. Eh, worse comes to it, Shepard'll be pushing a desk for the foreseeable future...

And damn, Udina just earned points in my book, and that's not even counting Kal'Reegar.
RoelH chapter 13 . 4/19/2013
Jippie an update! Action packed, some nice dialog, quite some character building for an action chapter and Kane. Can't ask for more, but doing it anyway: Please more!
webxro chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
very good chapter , and the codex entries are great , can't say how happy i am that this great idea for a fic is not dead , i like it
Lexi76 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I came here as a Mass Effect fan, knowing nothing about Command & Conquer, but I am loving this story so far. Great writting and an interesting take on a familiar story have made it into something new for me, thank you! Now to go find out more about C & C.
Ravelon chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
At first the story was a little boring. But then there was Kane. And he was AWESOME! Best Kane depiction EVER after Kucan himself. And the blending of those two universes is almost perfect. Keep going!
someone.took.my.name chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
O god your story, is orgasmic. Basicly the only Massefect storie I've read worth the 3 days of reading in spare time, Eagles fall and Verge war has already been read, And this story has spawned 5 more like eagles fall at the moment.

This story eventhough it takes long to write has a certain charm to it almost adictingly so.

I cant wait for the next chapter.

You have done what no-other author has done that I have seen.

1ste seamlessly incorperate 2 storie genres into one.
2nd started an avalaunce of fictions inside your fiction, inside a fiction.
3rd Made this story so damn good.
Bronzedamazon chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Beautifully written, you choice of words truly paint a clear picture of what is happening. It was very easy to get into this story. I look forward to another entry.

I also like the codex entries a the bottom, it helps me when trying to visualize everything!
AhumbleHalofan chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
I just got a chill down my spine when I read the last part of this. I hope you use that great sense of imagination you have and give the scrin some serious teeth. The force that attacked earth was only a security force to start with. NOT military. I want to see what the real Scrin army can do.
Ibskib chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
This chapter was surprisingly humorous, which is really the best kind, looking forward to more Garrus Shenanigans.
AhumbleHalofan chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
My only question is where's Tali? Or is it a guy Tali?
AhumbleHalofan chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
...I can't believe you ACTUALLY pulled this Crossover. You actually made it good not just good but great! I hope to continue to read such great stories!
Moloch chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
Enjoyable as always, great work! XD
I liked the snarky comments in the scrin communications as well, nice touch
Keep it up!
shadowassassin2 chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
Holy shit this fic is amazing I love how you do the action and the suspense it had me so focused on the story and I love your shepherd she is just a badass character the thing with kael was just funny I love it I can't wait to see what u do with the tension that is going to spring up with kanes return from the dead you made it seem like shepherd might be asked to switch sides I can't wait.

Ps all shall follow the messiah
517 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »