Reviews for Renegade
Tristraim chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
Wow, Udina just rammed... oh man. Wow. I... damn. I do not like this guy, but damn, you made him awesome, and I want to see him again, even if I hated his guts back in ME1. Kal'Reegar too. I almost thought he died from the collapse, but apparently, he's made of sterner stuff than that MAWS.

I've been reading this ever since I saw the link on TvTropes, on one of the recommended fanfics for Mass Effect, and I have to say, wow. Mixing both CnC and Mass Effect, two of my favorite games/universes, and making the crossover natural, I have to give you plus points for that. Now I see why this story is in TvTropes' recommended fanfics. It's a good thing, too, that you picked CnC 3's ending instead of CnC 4, the transition to Mass Effect was much better.

Action scenes are good, I like how the entire Battle of the Citadel went. I REALLY liked the part where Zaeed just bursts into the scene and threatens Shepard. In a Wolverine. Wish someone would create a picture of that, and I'm really looking forward to the ME2 part of the story.

Most of all, I like the Codex bits. These little bits and pieces of information at the end of the chapter, written like the old ME Codex, shows how much both CnC and ME were woven perfectly, and how the story progressed from CnC to ME, which is a good choice.

Anyway, I really like this story, and looking forward to the next chapter! Cheers!
Vandenbz chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
Kal'Reegar has offically become a true badass after taking a blow like that and still fighting. Udina even got a Crowning Moment of Awesome with using that aircar to kill the Battlemind, I found it hilarious that Parker assumed that Garrus was the driver!

Typos/Suggestions
scorched . (unfinished sentence)
with fusillade - with a fusillade

Keep up the great work!
someone.took.my.name chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
Until next time... Lasted for nearly six months. SIX MONTHS. what have you been doing in that time.
DirtNap chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
So glad to see this still kicking Peptuck! I wonder how they're gonna revive shep this time though?
Majin83 chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
Wow. Now, I know that you were being rather risky giving Shepard a lost limb...but given ME tech, she could likely get a replacement soon. But this? Damn...broken back, punctured lung? I am very curious to see how things will turn out. How will people react when it is reported that the Hero of GDI nearly became a fatality (or became one, if you are being very twisted with your storyline :D)

Waited a long time for this, but it was definitely worth the wait. I really look forwards to the next chapter. And I love how Udina isnt just a whining politician. Glorious Shotgun Princess had an Udina who was almost unflappable. Will this one grow and change from what he would usually be?
WelcomeToTheLegend chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
Oh hurrah you updated it! Most if not all of your stories are great but this is by far my favorite. Holy universe of badass and all that. I know you just started out No Gods Only Guns but I'm happy you remembered this one. Will await next update with barely contained enthusiasm. Also how do manage to juggle so many stories, is it just "What I'm in the mood for today kind of thing?
Redhand chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
Ouch, not even a Spectre yet and Shepard already needs her first Lazarus revival :)

Awesome fusion of the C&C and ME universes, really looking forward to more.
OMAC001 chapter 13 . 4/19/2013
Great chapter. Can't wait to see more soon.
badkidoh chapter 13 . 4/19/2013
Another great chapter
ArchAngelGundam chapter 13 . 4/19/2013
Shepard lives. Great cliffhager, but you can't kill off the main character mid story. Of course, now that I've said it, you may just kill her off to spite me. Udina actualy earned some respect from me in this chapter, odd.
Keep up the good work. Keelah Se'lai.
PurgeTheXeno chapter 13 . 4/19/2013
Badass Udina? OOH-RAH!
Jouaint chapter 13 . 4/19/2013
Great chapter.
Everettspartisan chapter 13 . 4/19/2013
Well written and fast paced as ever. Good to see the story continue and I'm looking forward to more
Eipok chapter 13 . 4/19/2013
As I've said before, I love the Scrin. They make such awesome, terrifying, and alien enemies.
AngelForm chapter 13 . 4/19/2013
You do realise that all Battleminds are now required to go down that Epically right?
532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »