Reviews for Renegade
ShadowCub chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
So trippy I don't know what happened.
ArchAngelGundam chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
Never a shortage of enemies to fight. Especialy if your name is Shepard and you're with GDI.
Keep up the good work. Keelah Se'lai.
AngelForm chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
Decent interlude.

Good style for Bau, clipped but smoothed out enough for ‘slow’ non-salarians to follow normally.
Jouaint chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
Great chapter.
OMAC001 chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
So the Collectors are showing up early? How will this change the story? Hope to see more soon.
badkidoh chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
Yet another great chapter.
highvalour chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
Scion, Geth and now Collectors? This is getting bad for the GDI and Citadel.

But wait, why have Humanity earned the Collectors', and by extension Harbinger's, attention this early into the events of things? What haven't you told us yet?

Anyway, great chapter. Thanks for posting it
Some101 chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
Oh boy, Marked of Kane. I loved playing them, now let's see if they're still badass. Though I expect them not coming by for some time again.

Now, I'm going to cross my fingers, and hope you bring the Messiah back into the story, you write him so well.

Peace Through Power.
webxro chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
nice to see another chapter , very nice good to see another chapter that proves this fic didn't die , thanks
Graf Eisen III chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
The Marked of Kane's sacrifice will be remembered.
AhumbleHalofan chapter 14 . 6/2/2013
This was highly enjoy update. Your style has remained excellent. I can't honestly wait for the next installment.

This might even encourage me to actually pick up mass effect again. Lets hope your ending is superior to our original source material.
Graf Eisen III chapter 13 . 6/2/2013
Udina, you magnificent son of a bitch. Well done!
Graf Eisen III chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
KANE LIVES!
Graf Eisen III chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
I love the fact that all Mass Effect AUs have Quarians and Humans being best buddies.
N0b0dyInParticular chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
Wow, you managed to get to like Udina Wow...

I really wonder how Shepard will come back this. After all the Cereberus-equivalent(not sure of Nod or Phoenix) would be around to reconstruct Shepard if she dies.
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »