Reviews for Renegade
Parselmaster chapter 15 . 7/13/2015
"Your father is an admiral?" Was asked earlier in the story.

Also, I am really enjoying this.
Tiberuimworld chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
best entrance ever you sir are a genius
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 17 . 7/7/2015
Epic read as always
scottusa1 chapter 17 . 5/25/2015
Hell of a story so far.

Keep it up. Laters.
Lost Guy chapter 17 . 4/15/2015
Man about time I caught up on this story, I love it and ask for moar!
braclark chapter 17 . 4/11/2015
I guess this story is dead then. Too bad. It is really good.
Nomad-117 chapter 17 . 2/18/2015
Simply put, I love this story. It is awesome and the level of detail you put into it is simply astounding. At first it didnt differ that much from the game but then...well it changed a lot to put it midly. Garrus as a Spectre is just great, especially his favoured tactic of shooting stuff and looking cool while doint it.

It is also very nice to have Nod here, and not simply as fanatics. But as actually helpful guys, well at least they help against the Scrin. While I doubt that Nod and GDI will become best friends forever it would be awesome to see them working toegther. The sheer Firepower of GDI and the Intelligence of Nod toegther would be a nightmare for any opponent. Though any Nod Commander forced to work with Admiral Havoc will probably rip his hair out in frustration.

"We sneak in, eliminate the target and no one will know we were here."

"Incomong artillery strike!"

Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Wow you know how to write. Lots of stories sound silly but not yours.
Tankred chapter 17 . 2/10/2015
Hmm... I do admit I kind of hope Shepard will later get equipped with most likely-superior NOD augmentations.
mordreek chapter 17 . 1/25/2015
pretty good story so far, never really played command and conquer so I don't have much reference knowledge for that end of things. But the writing was done well enough that I still got sucked in and enjoyed myself.
dp chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
Nice story friend really like it, however Shepard is starting to sound like a tratior.
Down with kane, long live GDI
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
im not too enthused about the combat stuff, but whatever this tacticus is, its clearly important
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
nice dresden files reference, it seems like the norse gods have gone galactic with monoc securitys
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
for those of us not in the know, what exactly are the scrin anyway?
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
ive only played bits of command and conquer, but if this is as good as your other mass effect crossovers then its bound to be another great read
532 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »