Reviews for Renegade
42nd-Ghoul chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Some might say that, a combat scene and a character's introduction is to little material for a full chapter to run on; apparently that is not the case. Granted it's Garrus, a character I already loved as the delightfully awkward "Sniper Batman". All-in-all excellent extrapolation and characterization for Garrus (The same could be said for pretty much all the characters really) and I was tickled that you've manage to carry in Garrus' particular brand of humor. No more a dynamic entry could have been made without a cargo loader. And Havoc? Meeting Renegade-Specter Garrus? With Shepard-often-cited-as-biggest-badass-in-the-galaxy introducing them (Pending anyway)?...Wow, that is gonna be good.

As usual great expansion and sensibility when it comes to the combined universe your having to portray here, and an extra quarian in the mix? Also a pretty solid writing for the personal combat scene, considering all the things the combatants had available to them. Can't wait for the next chapter. Great writing as always.
ViktorMayrin chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
And apparently no Tali. I'm a little sad. Is the male Quarian Kal'Reegor? Because that would be all kinds of awesome.
Northern-megas chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
This fic, is full of win. Keep up the great work!

"Luck runs out, skill doesn't."
BlackOps04 chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
HAHAHA! This made my day! Garrus "Bauer-Aid" Vakarian's flashbacks were both hilarious and fitting to his character. I'll be looking forward to Garrus meeting Havoc and even more so to them unleashing unholy amounts of mass destruction on Saren and the Reapers (and anything foolish/unlucky enough to get in the way).

Keep up the good work!
hdp chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
"I'm on a rachni."

this whole chapter is made of win.
S058 chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Jack Bauer Garrus...

I like it. It's what I expected Omega to make him into. Will Tali be playing a role in this, by chance?
Hendy853 chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Oh dear God, i never realized just how badass Garrus could be. I always knew he was a badass, but this is taking it to a whole new level. Great chapter.
Aasharu chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
I love this chapter. Let's review - we have overkill Garrus, Admiral "Havoc" Parker V, and a male quarian who was captured to find the location of a female quarian - Kal'Reegar and Tali, I hope? Really, I'm impressed at how you've managed Garrus' alterations from canon - he remains recognizably Garrus, but the alternate history involved makes him distinctly different from his canon counterpart. That's hard to do, yet you do it quite well.
badkidoh chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Another great chapter.
undeadyeti chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Oh Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh!

thank you peptuck this chapter has made a bad day better.
Eipok chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
"'Smug: I am on a rachni.'" ROFL An Elchor Old Spice ad!

"'Again?' Shepard asked.

'I've yet to encounter a potentially dangerous situation that can't be defused by smashing through a wall,' Garrus replied."

"On the one hand, there was an elite covert operative whose general approach to problems was apparently 'Overkill?' and 'Kneecaps!'"

I fucking love this Garrus! Hehe, a Turian Cool-Aid man! I love you so much it's unreal.

God I love this story. Fantastic job. This is rapidly turning into my favorite Mass Effect crossover of all time!
ArchAngelGundam chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Havoc. I like. I take it that the 'male' quarrian means no Tali. Pity.
jollygreendragon chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
"You have to meet with Admiral Parker, don't you?"

*oh no oh no oh no he can't really*

"Right, I have to meet with Admiral Havoc."

*hellllllls

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS*

Okay, this story is pretty much 100% perfect.

Like, you know how the saying goes that 90% of everything is crap, and the remaining 10% is worth dying for, except on it's more of a 99%/1% deal? THIS IS PART OF THE 1%.

The Elcorr Your Man Could Smell Like was a particularly nice touch.
dragonblack chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
YEsssssssssssssssss.

THAT WAS AMAZING.

I want Wrex, Havoc, AND renegade Garus? AWSOME.
Solvdrage chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Your Garrus is my hero. I think that's all that needs to be said.
532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »