Reviews for Renegade
dragonblack chapter 7 . 4/18/2011

I want Wrex, Havoc, AND renegade Garus? AWSOME.
Solvdrage chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Your Garrus is my hero. I think that's all that needs to be said.
ByLanternLight chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
I am a big fan of "Sniper Batman Garrus. Keep up the good work! 5/5.
Hammerchuckery chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Woah! An Update! Damn! Where are my Ultra Balls! Agh! Stupid price gouging Pokecenters!

This is one action-packed chapter, I'm quite well happy. Thanks.
BandGeekNinja chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
'The unholy fusion of Turian Jack Bauer and the Kool-Aid Man' I laughed so hard at this
SulliMike23 chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Sounds like these guys were sent by Nod. But what could Nod be after after Kane himself spoke with Shepard? Just what is the brotherhood up to? Still, I can imagine what's going to happen if a descendant of Havoc meets Garrus. Only six words come to mind, "I got a present for ya!"
Takeshi Yamato chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Garrus and Admiral Parker sound like my kind of people. :)

Overkill is underrated. The only phrases I need to utter in a firefight are "Open fire!" and "Cover me while I reload!"

So, yeah, I look forward to seeing what Garrus and Parker can do and think of when together. :D

Later! :D

Alexander "Alex" Yamato

Azure Knight of the Raging Tempest
bladerunner89 chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Gold man, absolute badass muthaF-ing gold
VFR6 chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Can't. Stop. Giggling.

An unholy byproduct of xeno-esque Jack Bauer and Kool-Aid Man?

Those who are the enemies of Earth or general good side beware.

Let me get this right? Adm Parker V is the fifth of his family line or the original one from Renegade's game? Its a bit weird if your Adm got that rank by being the same dangerous quirk that his ancestor have. Shouldn't GDI ignore the family tradition and bar the Parker lineage from ever serving once the fifth one have shown same tendencies of blowing things up as his ancestor?
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
vonBoomslang chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Still giggling like a madman at Garrus' choice of dynamic entry. Bravo!
Eipok chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
Indeed... Kane is quite a complicated character. He's rather easy to understand, really, but his wording and inflection is far more subtle and unique. Takes talent and experience to really bring him to life, something I thing you've succeeded at. I look forward to more.
Shebali chapter 6 . 2/21/2011

This is pure awesome, and I'm so glad I found this (on tvtrores' recomended, incidentaly) and I cant wait to read more.

It feels a bit weired to read this and Graveyard Shift at the same time because of the constant deja-vu but I'll manage.

This novelisation is my favorite of the two though, and I really, really, really look forward to next chapter.

Really :D
starspawn07 chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
very well thought out :)

I feel that humans being the "species whose homeworld got consumed by a mindless crystal" somehow makes them more interesting :)

perhaps you can expand on the role of Tiberium on recent human evolution. otherwise there'd be nothing remarkable about human physiology :/ ( except that they have the most genetic diversity according to ME2 ... )

take your time, but keep the good stuff comin !

and happy Valentine's !
HolyKnight5 chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
...So the Steel Talons are emerging from the shadows, ready to once again clash with Kane?
519 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »