Reviews for Renegade
The Skaz of the Void chapter 6 . 3/20/2016
Yeah, Kane knows how to got things done. Admittedly, I think the Council kind of folded a little too quickly there...but f*** it, it's Kane! Whereas other C&C villains may need psychic powers or time machines to got there way (looking at you, Red Alert Universe) Kane gets by with pure force of personality. And, you know, a bunch of lasers, assassins, lasers, spies, lasers, tiberium tech, lasers, and other neat toys. And lasers. But mostly he just has an overwhelming wealth of fanaticism-inducing charisma.
Also, I think I slightly shat myself at 'Spectre Vakarian'. All the yes.
The Skaz of the Void chapter 5 . 3/20/2016
IN THE NAME! OF! KAAAAAAAAAAAAANE! Yes! One of my favorite Magnificent Bastards in all of video game history, and one of my favorite C&C characters of all. Yuri's got nothing on this guy.
The Skaz of the Void chapter 4 . 3/20/2016
Well, I've got to hand it to you. You certainly managed to give Jenkins a much nobler and glorious ending than canon did. I mean, hell, if you're going to red-shirt someone you may as well at least let them do something memorable first; that's always been my thought, anyways. Good job.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/20/2016
I could not possibly be more sad that this hasn't been updated
Aotearas chapter 17 . 1/20/2016
Please, PLEASE continue this fic.
And when I'm already begging, please continue Tiberium Wars too.

*puppy eyes*
SirMandokarla chapter 5 . 8/30/2015
Brilliant! Well written, with just the right amount of description to keep things informative but not bore those more versed in the geography, and enough dialogue to begin developing characters without bogging down the action.

I especially like the little touches, things that require extensive thought on the repercussions of the crossover, like Terra Firma's power under a GDI rule, or Nod's actions and motivations, or even Shepard's increased xenophobia.
SirMandokarla chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
THIS! This is how you combine two universes! Fantastic job with the relations, with political and culural response, and with adapting each history to fit the other. I've never been more impressed by the cohesion of a crossover.
Parselmaster chapter 15 . 7/13/2015
"Your father is an admiral?" Was asked earlier in the story.

Also, I am really enjoying this.
LuckyLambda chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
best entrance ever you sir are a genius
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 17 . 7/7/2015
Epic read as always
scottusa1 chapter 17 . 5/25/2015
Hell of a story so far.

Keep it up. Laters.
Lost Guy chapter 17 . 4/15/2015
Man about time I caught up on this story, I love it and ask for moar!
braclark chapter 17 . 4/11/2015
I guess this story is dead then. Too bad. It is really good.
Nomad-117 chapter 17 . 2/18/2015
Simply put, I love this story. It is awesome and the level of detail you put into it is simply astounding. At first it didnt differ that much from the game but then...well it changed a lot to put it midly. Garrus as a Spectre is just great, especially his favoured tactic of shooting stuff and looking cool while doint it.

It is also very nice to have Nod here, and not simply as fanatics. But as actually helpful guys, well at least they help against the Scrin. While I doubt that Nod and GDI will become best friends forever it would be awesome to see them working toegther. The sheer Firepower of GDI and the Intelligence of Nod toegther would be a nightmare for any opponent. Though any Nod Commander forced to work with Admiral Havoc will probably rip his hair out in frustration.

"We sneak in, eliminate the target and no one will know we were here."

"Incomong artillery strike!"

"...WHY?!"
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Wow you know how to write. Lots of stories sound silly but not yours.
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »