Reviews for Renegade
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
im not too enthused about the combat stuff, but whatever this tacticus is, its clearly important
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
nice dresden files reference, it seems like the norse gods have gone galactic with monoc securitys
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
for those of us not in the know, what exactly are the scrin anyway?
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
ive only played bits of command and conquer, but if this is as good as your other mass effect crossovers then its bound to be another great read
unanimously anonymous. mostly chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
I really like this.
It seems like this one is abandoned (?), but it's very good and interesting even compared to your
other newer stories. It's full of cool references, intense action, suspense and intriguing spy-games.

I really hope that you decide to continue this at some point.
Thanks for writing.
Apex85 chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
Just when I thought Garrus couldn't get any more awesome, you make this.

How do you do it?
Terrace4 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Reichenfaust - Hey, man, there's something you should know. It may just blow your mind. Rail guns and Mass drivers? They're the same damn thing.

Does that blow your mind? Well, it shouldn't, but you're apparently too damn lazy to actually research what the terms actually mean.
Reichenfaust chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Rail guns would be a major factor in space, and GDI mastered them as part of the Mammoth tank, and the medium tank for their armies. The Ion Cannon would be devastating mid range, but rail guns are more powerful long range, especially at the established weights the Mass Effect ships use. Rail guns propel their slugs faster, and have greater range. Their is no way that they would not be on their ships. Especially because they could just laugh at the Mass driver tech when they have railguns.
Unca Bob chapter 17 . 9/2/2014
This story is an exquisite blending of two very different lores. It's smart, has great character and characters and is full of juicy details. I love it, I want more of it.
erisol chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
You deserve more views. Another fan fiction writer recommend reading your story. He's is called Paragon Reinterpretations. thought you might be interested.
alex9996 chapter 17 . 6/22/2014
Great story! I love how you portray the combat scenes. I hope you come back to this story at some point because I would love to see it finished.
Bacon chapter 17 . 5/27/2014
You ever going to post the actual update? i saw the snippet on sb from like three and a half weeks ago and figured you would have the chapter up some time ago. Whats wrong? you have not died or anything i hope? this is a very good story and i hope you post the next chapter soon.
scorpioneldar chapter 17 . 5/12/2014
very good story you have here please update this soon
scorpioneldar chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
the biotic pulse temptation was a renegade interrupt right?
Kane chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
Well I'm just dropping by for a moment so let's get things done, shall we?
The reason for which I'm leaving this comment here is obviously for giving you an idea.

Anyways, what I wanted to ask you is this: Would you ever consider using the concept of Cabal's Cyborg Reapers within this story?

Well I ask because of a few things, first if I recall this right then wasn't there some sort of Nanotech/Bio-virus unleashed on some poor sap's by Nod in order to create a new version of the Marked of Kane, I recall this being part of the story Eagle's Fall, second, well look up the works of the following artists on the site Deviantart, Tribble-Industries and swirekster, those guys have some serious intriguing C&C artworks in storage, heh maybe they might even help you reignite your imagination into action, third, the Cyborg Reapers done by swirekster have some sort of pincer/mandible growths in place of their lower jaws thanks to a Tib mutation (at least that's what he said they were) and well those things kind of look like they could be used as injectors, so considering the "new", correction prototype Marked in Eagle's Fall and the possible injectable nature of what made those guys into these really scary fuckers, well I'm sure you can come up with some real nasty shit if not even create down right nightmare fuel from this idea, no?

Hope that helps you with your story.
Bye