Reviews for Alice and the White Queen
Sethanon chapter 11 . 5/22/2014
What an intriguing story I hope that your inspiration for this story comes back and that you complete it.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/19/2014
This is amazing! Please continue I'd love to read more of this. (:
laurenrulez1 chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
Continue soon please
Lanterne chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
Thanks you for this amazing story ! D I have to say that I even found the part which all come from your imagination (after the death of the Jabberwocky) even more interesting than the chapters which came from the movie... The political relations between the different parts of Underland seemed to be very intriguing.
ShadowCub chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
Just pick three of the more strict and two of the most reasonable countries.
NerdsbianW13 chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
Awesome story! A really good read and very imaginative but I am feeling a little hate towards Bourne!
Joey Valentine chapter 11 . 5/1/2012
U gotta update soon! :)
NamelessSaint chapter 11 . 3/22/2012
Please...can you continue this story?
BladeMaster357 chapter 11 . 3/10/2012
Hope there is an update soon, loving the story so far! _
100ways chapter 11 . 3/7/2012
nice story... especially the indestructible Alice... update soon please...
LizGillies chapter 11 . 3/5/2012
I love this. It's beautifully written. One problem though... IT'S BEEN THREE MONTHS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED! What happened, man?
RogueMystery chapter 11 . 2/1/2012
Update soon I love this story :)

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
SnowboardingQueen chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
i freaked out when i couldnt find the next button!
meechiegirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This is sooooo good! The anticipation for another chapter is killing me. Please write more soon!
NamelessSaint chapter 10 . 12/8/2011
I'm a little confused. In the movie, near the end, the White Queen declares that the Red Queen deserves death for her "crimes against Underland." What one can infer from this statement is that Iracebeth was queen of all of Underland after she stole the crown from her sister. Which would mean that Mirana is now Queen of Underland. That's how I interpreted it. Marmoreal, itself, is not a kingdom but simply the location of the Queen's castle. I can see how there could be duchies, fiefdoms and similar principalities in Underland. Much like how in England there were kings and queens plus a noble estate of dukes, earls, knights and other peerages. I got the impression that Mirana was the sole Queen, not one of many equals.