Reviews for The New Girl
lynne1432 chapter 1 . 3/26
This was awesome. I would love a sequel.
Canis Chimera chapter 32 . 11/19/2013
Great story! Thank you very much :)
Tadpole jump chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
New sweater. I knew that it was important to spell correctly otherwise Colonel Carter would think I was a retard. Damn it was looking like a good story until the horrendous spelling ruined it. Nice going there, now you've lost a reader, I am sure others are doing the same. Their opinions matter, as they're correct, as am I . If you had better grammar and spelling you would have many more readers reading this.
fallenfaeangel chapter 18 . 2/5/2013
This is a repeat chapter just so ya know.
fallenfaeangel chapter 32 . 2/5/2013
Absolutely beautiful, a true masterpiece. Totally love it, a good story with plot and fluff and romance. Very nice.
lilo chapter 32 . 1/19/2013
Love it .
Anna chapter 32 . 1/18/2013
Lovely ending..or is it? :-) i wish they could have had a story like this in the show!
LaDahliaNegra chapter 32 . 1/18/2013
I cant believe this is finished already T.T It's been such a wonderful journey...The best SGA fic I've ever read that's sure. I hope It will continue some day...maybe with the adventures of little Edan .
diama56 chapter 32 . 1/17/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...thanks for that great fic!

I thank you also cause you finally end it up, because too many times, some people started up a new fic in here but they never come back to finish it...which is very frustrating!
Canis Chimera chapter 29 . 10/12/2012
I liked the relaxed moments between Todd and Serena - it was good to read. Thanks :)
Princess-Lazy-Chan chapter 29 . 10/10/2012
great chapter!
diama56 chapter 29 . 10/10/2012
Oh, thank you for those two wonderful chapters!

I really love the relationship between Serena and Todd and the new baby coming and joining into the little secret mind conference.

I'll look forward for the next chapters of The New Girl.
LaDahliaNegra chapter 29 . 10/10/2012
I loved it, i can feel a family coming here, and a really happy family, but that Queen is driving me crazy! I'll just wait til the next chapters to see what's coming
Crystal Moon Magic chapter 27 . 9/3/2012
hmmm... What will happen when the queen finds that there is a human queen there? not only that but she was choisen and hap memory's passed to her?
diama56 chapter 27 . 9/1/2012
Always good!

Keep writing great chapters!