Reviews for The New Girl
MissSeras1 chapter 1 . 5/6
For those concerned with the “ethics” violation onStargate Atlantis, GET OVER IT. They are insects with human traits that they received from feeding on humans. They are horrible shark faced monsters who suck the life and youth from you while smiling and laughing in your face. They had to use the retro virus regardless of ethics to test how far along it was and what more was needed. They didn’t have the luxury of considering ethics with heartless youth sucking sharks. You would do the same if you saw countless comrades and colleagues being mummified in front of you. It’s so laughable that ppl are bothered by them using the retro virus on the wraith and talking about ethics. What ethics do the wraith follow when they cull planet after planet decimating entire civilizations, children included among those culled. One of their own Queens wanted the retro virus to use as bio warfare on the other hives, it was a trick but she still fed on one of her own drones. No one mad about her ethics?
MissSeras1 chapter 1 . 5/6
I’m always looking for a fic with a relationship between an ofc and a wraith and I kinda like where this is going. However I don’t like her reaction to how McKay and the others used Micheal and the other wraith to test the retrovirus. If you’ve watched the series you would understand that they are cruel when they cull and they show amusement and satisfaction in killing humans. Her anger at the Atlantis crew for using Micheal and the others is annoying and pointless. Expecting them to find a wraith “willing” to be changed is laughable. Expecting the Atlantis crew to follow the Geneva Conventions codes when dealing with foreign prisoners like the wraith is also laughable.
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 32 . 2/25
Beautiful story...
lynne1432 chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
This was awesome. I would love a sequel.
Dorada Chimera chapter 32 . 11/19/2013
Great story! Thank you very much :)
Tadpole jump chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
New sweater. I knew that it was important to spell correctly otherwise Colonel Carter would think I was a retard. Damn it was looking like a good story until the horrendous spelling ruined it. Nice going there, now you've lost a reader, I am sure others are doing the same. Their opinions matter, as they're correct, as am I . If you had better grammar and spelling you would have many more readers reading this.
fallenfaeangel chapter 18 . 2/5/2013
This is a repeat chapter just so ya know.
fallenfaeangel chapter 32 . 2/5/2013
Absolutely beautiful, a true masterpiece. Totally love it, a good story with plot and fluff and romance. Very nice.
lilo chapter 32 . 1/19/2013
Love it .
Anna chapter 32 . 1/18/2013
Lovely ending..or is it? :-) i wish they could have had a story like this in the show!
MercuryLead chapter 32 . 1/18/2013
I cant believe this is finished already T.T It's been such a wonderful journey...The best SGA fic I've ever read that's sure. I hope It will continue some day...maybe with the adventures of little Edan .
diama56 chapter 32 . 1/17/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...thanks for that great fic!

I thank you also cause you finally end it up, because too many times, some people started up a new fic in here but they never come back to finish it...which is very frustrating!
Dorada Chimera chapter 29 . 10/12/2012
I liked the relaxed moments between Todd and Serena - it was good to read. Thanks :)
Princess-Lazy-Chan chapter 29 . 10/10/2012
great chapter!
diama56 chapter 29 . 10/10/2012
Oh, thank you for those two wonderful chapters!

I really love the relationship between Serena and Todd and the new baby coming and joining into the little secret mind conference.

I'll look forward for the next chapters of The New Girl.