Reviews for On Life, Love, and Jane Austen
Crazycally chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Very cute, I also love austin, I'm like Lizzy and have a freind who is like Jane (and another who resembles Fanny). I'm afaid I totally disagree with Rocklee mansfeild park is aufew the first half is borring and the second half is rushed.
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I really liked this story. It actually inspired me to go out and read some of Jane Austen's work.
andalliwantedwerecookies chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I'm sorry! I forgot to review the first time around, so I came back and reviewed! um, i really liked this fic, although I can't really see Neji joining a book club. But no one was ooc, soo that was good! ja ne! keep wrting!
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
awesome! love love love it! :D

~Dreaming101
rezmutt chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
lol that's funny, although lee seems more like lydia or kitty not jane. jane is sensible and calm while lee is so not. i love how u get neji and tenten together
Kunoichi-of the-Leaf chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I absolutely LOVE Jane Austen ! This was really really cute :D
Xanie chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
... If they were in Shakespeare Club, I wonder which characters they would be?
Toboe LoneWolf chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I've never read any of Austen's other works, but Mr. Darcy and Lizzy fit Neji and Tenten so nicely. ;D (Also, I would've thought that Lee would've been Mr. Bingley, but then we wouldn't have the whole sister thing. :P )
Kannika chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Very nice! I like this idea, it's very original! Great job! Nejiten forever!

(If this is for the contest on DA then I wish you luck! ;) )
maravelous chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I saw the title and saw 'Jane Austen', so of course I had to read the summary. I read the summary and saw 'Jane Austen Club', so of course I had to read the story.

Overal, I can only describe it as adorable, and my reaction can only be described as a giggle and a flail. :D

Good job, it was so cute!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 3/29/2010