Reviews for The Talk
Avatar Conner chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Ahem...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD IM GONNA PEE MYSELF! HA HA HA HAAAAAA! OH GOD! Oh god...damn I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Please write a sequel or something, please?
SilverShadowKat19 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Holy Sh*t! That is soooooo funny I love it. It is amzing. PM me I would like to talk to you. Soo funny. English isn't my first language so forgive my spelling.
FF8cerberus chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Love this. I was curious about what Raven told Naruto, though.
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
there is a mind scar there somewhere... wait... wait... yeah THERE it is! a brand new one! XD
CodeRed1682 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Dude! I laughed so hard while reading this I not only had the normal pains you get from laughing too hard, but my leg cramped up and I got a headache!
SenpakuxKira chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
ROFLLMFAO That was PRICELESS!XD
naruhina pwns chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
ROFLMAO!Man, this was priceelss,i mean i never knew robin and terra were so...Kinky! please do another!
rescue 007 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
hahahahahahahahaha
Rickjames196 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
kyahahaaha fuckin awesome lulz at naruto's name for robin's kid ahahaah and terra and bb doggy style kyahahaahah
Danfrogger chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
omg thats so true "the talk" is something even a hokage sucks at lol
Silber D. Wolf chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
this cool and funny story, I especially love the couple NarutoxRaven, I hope you update soon another story of this couple
AVP5 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Hahahahahahahah this is the best story i ever read nice job especially the different ways all the titans had sex nice one i hope to read more stories like this one see ya and thanks for the story.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
ROFLMFAO I CAN'T BREATHE!
Please Read my stuff chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
good but needs a background