Reviews for Eternity
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I Love this! You did a wonderful job!
sanjana tsukiyomi black chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ww that was soooooooo cute. and very very very well written
The Ice Within chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Definitely favorited... I loved it. Though there was one spelling mistake, and that Luke is a son of Hermes, he is claimed.

I loved it. It was touching, sad, yet awesome. I think there was a little angst at the beginning, right?

I loved it. :)

-Icy-
Percabeth 4eva chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Srry I'm not logged in. My real name or whatever u want to call it is Percykickbutts. Here's what I have to say:

Holy. Poseidon. That. Was. So. Frigging. Well. Written.

I hate u. How the hades do u write so well? It's sooooo not fair. I'm so jealous! :/ Well it was really really great. _
Gkat78 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
maybe u should put more talking in it
ILoveToReadRomance chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
That was amazing! Better than the original!
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This was brilliant as an indepth view of Percy's thoughts. You painted him as a kind and loving hero, who has his priorities (I don't think I spelled that right) straight. I couldn't have been more pleased with you portrayal of him. Well done, I do believ this is going in my favourites! ;)
Maeve chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Wow. That was outSTANDing. Amazingly well written. You should write a sequel, at least just a what happened after they left Olympus. Again, really great. One of my new favorites.
Cfings753469 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
What was his wish or whatever the hell it was supposed to be?
Fisher chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Extremely well written. I don't suppose you'll add more?
Leca B chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Oh, I love it. I really love it. The last phrase is awesome. It's a nice new view on that scene. It was such a great scene... Anyways, good job!
chloe chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
this was really sweet! LOL I love how Aphrodite and Apollo bet; that was great!
acarroll341 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Amazing, that was great. You have real talent!