Reviews for Numb
VongolaXII chapter 1 . 2/26
THIS FIC IS GOLD. BEST 6918 ONE SHOT EVER WRITTEN.

I love you so much for writing this and I hate myself for finding out this fic so late -cries- Shipping them since 2011 but didn't notice this fic.

asdfghjkl You also got their personalities so perfect that even words couldn't describe how much feels I got from reading this.
Sjokolade chapter 1 . 1/8
This story is a masterpiece! I've had it on my favs list forever, but I read it again today and realized I hadn't reviewed :)
I love how you keep them IC and the pacing is perfect! Every scene is great and serves a purpose in the story, which makes it a fantastic read. It's been ages since I read fanfiction, and now you made me fall in love with 6918 all over again...!

I love you for writing this _
bakonet chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
well,just like the others said, .awesome.
midorema chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This is absolutely amazing-when I finished KHR I wondered about a scenario exactly like this, but was too lazy to write it. You did it perfectly! Thank you for writing this!
ShaDow EmpIre chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
thanks for sharing :)
heLLzCat chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
only seven reviews? man, I'd say that this fanfic is

completely underrated.

I seriously love it and it gave me a nice reading experience!

the details are described very well, and the scenes are progressing

smoothly, I can say that I like everything about this fic.

agree to the other reviewers; this might be one of the best 6918

fic out there. :)

on a trivial note,I also love it that it's all well written

in one single chapter. So it left no room for some annoying

cliffhangers. xD

thumbs up for your work!
ShadowXsoul chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Oh god! Oh God! So...umm...good? (can't find the right word lol)

Definally one of the best 1869 FICS!

You should totally get more reviews than this!

But just one question, can the child talk or something?

Oh love the child thing in the end.

Poor tsuna, walking in on the...not fun, not fun at all. (lol! i'm sadic)

Anyways, such a nice story, oh what are you gonna name the child!

I really want to see the faces of the guradians when they come to know of the child!

Anyways, Love it!
Don'tStealTheHeart chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
So...GOOD :O

I love this, especially the part where Tsuna walked in on them XD The ultimate awkward situation.

I wish this hadn't ended.
Melodious Lion chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Aww, that was an adorable story. I absolutely loved it. :D

I died laughing when Tsuna walked in on them. Oh god. XDD
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
That was really cute. I love how Mukuro is so Mukuro in the ficc.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Hands down the best 6918 fic I've ever read.

It was funny, in-character, and well thought out. Normally, anything over 2,0 words starts to get boring, but I was sad when this ended. I loved that Chrome wasn't totally defensless and weak, by the way.
Rokudo Renna chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
"We were right in the middle of getting naked to have sex, so if you could come back later this would be less embarrassing for you." I LOL'ed reading this part. XD

The last sentence of Mukuro in the end is great as well, I really like how you write this. XD
ZeRamen chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
The end made me go 'aww'. C:

Anyway, the story was well written, and it was nice to read something this long There was a good amount of humour mixed in every once in a while, and the way you made the characters sound was great.

So in short; this fic is awesome. XD