Reviews for Love Games
hideyomitsuno chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
join the club sweetheart. i am quite obsessed with writing yaoi... i have at least a dozen different ones...anywho, i liked this chapter! and my kitty did too. ;)
hideyomitsuno chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
SEX! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! it be good. very good. well dun. woo!
hideyomitsuno chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
me like. want moar. i continue. k thx bai.
hideyomitsuno chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
*blushing and drooling* im such a perv... that honestly was perfect. well done. *sprouts demon wings* here i go, flying off to the next chapter!
hideyomitsuno chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
*turns into a yaoi monster* bah! moar!
hideyomitsuno chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
*glowing eyes and drooling* must. have. more. here i gooooO! (forgive my idioticness)
hideyomitsuno chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
heeeeeeeeeeeee! o.o cant wait to continue so here i go.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
do you meet already ciel?
Sistersgrimm13 chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
I LOVED IT! OH THE FEELS! )
Cannibals Welcome chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
* kills you *

You say, "I'm gonna kill Sebastian." Ever so casually then like 'sorry, no chance of continuing there.' Now I have no choice but to believe he died off screen in a deleted scene! * waaaaah! * (that is, so to speak)
Cannibals Welcome chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
The - the ONE WHERE SEBASTIAN DIES WHTAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY WAS THAT SO FUCKING WRANDOMLY IN THERE?!
Cannibals Welcome chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
...one question.
In what secluded area did Sebastian lure him that no one noticed them screaming and all that wonderful stuff? And what excuse could he have possibly made for bringing him there?
* ponders *
Cannibals Welcome chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Haha, the first tie I read 'eyetalk' I thought it said 'eyestalk'.
It's okay, I have serious fear of writing sex too.. but you just wrote what is pretty much the equivalent ... so... I think you'll do just fine. :D
Have you ever had Earl Grey? It's really actually very good. :D
Cannibals Welcome chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Haha. That was awesome. Ciel, that was positively childish as your logical mind would tell you if you ever happened to listen to it but in selective cases that do not include revenge/wrath. That is truly your vice...
Cannibals Welcome chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Ciel: I have one thing to tell you.

Your logical mind has failed you in one aspect.

I mean... didn't it realize that throwing something wasn't a big deal after you already slammed both your fists on the table like a small child?

Ciel: I suggest you get a therapist who will allow you to throw a tantrum in his office every week. That would be extremely good for you, I believe. Or just have a punching bag session with Sebastian, whatever.