Reviews for I'll Be Yours
sileya chapter 12 . 6/23
I enjoyed this, thank you.
pegasus5406 chapter 12 . 5/17
Awe, what a wonder full of drama and love story...I loved it. I enjoyed reading every word...thanks for sharing this with us...I hope to read more of your work...thanks hon, bigg huggs. Peggy
bloomsburry chapter 8 . 2/5
This would have been really believable if it was taken slowly. I love the start but the sex was just too fast and with them falling in love. It was just too fast. But I still like your story.
mfaerie32 chapter 7 . 1/23
Okay...I have to say that I rarely...very rarely read a fic where she falls in love w/in 24-48hrs. Its very unrealistic to me. BUT for some reason...I didn't mind it quite as much with yours. Not sure why. I did like the lie to me scene. Took me a second to understand, and then I was grinning.
Sassyvampmama chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
Thanks for sharing
Laurie143 chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Loved it! Please make a sqeual:)
BELLA X STARFIRE7745231 chapter 12 . 5/24/2014
Awesome!:)
samantha dalton chapter 12 . 11/23/2013
i love it cant wait to read the next chapter
madnessdownunder2 chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
Nice, this has potential!
Babysis64 chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
wow Bella and Carlisle sure went through a lot huh to get to were they are now. Hopefully Aro leaves them alone for a long time right and hopefully Esme will be happy for them also. Wow they didn't have to be mean and what not to play the dirty games on the two Cullen's you for sharing your story with us it was very goodto read have a good week.
Babysis64 chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
no one deserves nightmares like the ones Bella has been having she still has to deal with the arrangements with her dad and what not right and do what ever she has to do with her stuff and her dads at her house right. Wow Aro is evil on this story made the dad like figure and the son to fight to death but it would of been Carlisle if Edward didn't hit her then it would of been Carlisle and Bella wouldn't of taken Edward back at all anyways right.
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
well he deserved it he left Bella and they still have to deal with Victoria right and bury her dad. that passed away cause of Victoria since they were hunting for her I hope everything works out for the best I hope they let her finish school and bury her dad. Alice just thinks about her self and didn't even say sorry about her dad or anything right that is very sad in my eyes.
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
what about her dad they are all forgetting about Charlie Swan and his death needs to deal with her dad first before anything else. right.
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
wow this was a good chapter to so Carlisle marked Bella as his huh I wonder what his family is going to say about that one.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
oh my what did you do Bella but i think that Carlisle wanted you to say all of the stuff that you did cause i think he wants you too.