Reviews for I'll Be Yours
kushka chapter 13 . 5/23
Eh
Nissa-Cullen chapter 13 . 1/26
Edward is dead and Esme isn't going to be coming back anytime soon. Why did Esme leave? What was the deciding factor? Why did the others leave? I can understand Rosalie and Emmett. Rosalie really does deal with hatred first and she hates being a vampire and blames Carlisle for it. Alice saw Carlisle and his way of life in one of her first visions though so I would think she would be more loyal to him then to Esme. I agree with Carlisle that I look forward to the day Aro is gone. He's nothing but a manipulative monster.
Sassyvampmama chapter 13 . 1/16
Thanks for sharing.
Babysis64 chapter 13 . 1/1
I really liked your story, glad that Bella and Carlisle are happy and all. I really do hope things work out for them right. Thank you once again for sharing your story. I* can't wait to read your updates to this.
pegasus5406 chapter 13 . 12/29/2015
This is a great update and story hon. I'm loving it and dying to read more...thanks and I hope you update again soon...thanks, huggs. Peggy
Goldielover chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
Wow! Always nice to see an older story picked up again and worked on. Please give my thanks to your husband, by the way. And happy golden birthday to you too. I'm sure it may take a little while to be comfortable writing this again, but this is a good start. Thank you for it, and I'll be looking forward to more when it is ready.
Bell 1 chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
As I said three years ago: "Ugh! That's all? :( "

At the end of chapter 12, Carlisle's thoughts indicate an active next year. As you can see, I am hoping for more. :(

IMO, this didn't really clear anything up. Although, it was a very nice attempt and gave up Bella's side of the wedding planning. I'm with your husband. :) HOWEVER, I do understand how you feel. I too have a story I need to continue, but need to get back into the correct mindset to do right by the story and the characters. It has been complete for the reason it was written, but it did leave room for continuation... bad me.

This story is half the size of mine, so try reading it several times... maybe something will come back to you. I try to do this myself.

Happy golden birthday! Good attempt at wrapping it up, but I think this is just the beginning of getting back into your story so you can hit us with more chapters and an even better WOW ending. :D GO FOR IT! :D
Kimberly chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
Can you please continue this story! Oh my god I love it! Please.
sileya chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
I enjoyed this, thank you.
pegasus5406 chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
Awe, what a wonder full of drama and love story...I loved it. I enjoyed reading every word...thanks for sharing this with us...I hope to read more of your work...thanks hon, bigg huggs. Peggy
bloomsburry chapter 8 . 2/5/2015
This would have been really believable if it was taken slowly. I love the start but the sex was just too fast and with them falling in love. It was just too fast. But I still like your story.
mfaerie32 chapter 7 . 1/23/2015
Okay...I have to say that I rarely...very rarely read a fic where she falls in love w/in 24-48hrs. Its very unrealistic to me. BUT for some reason...I didn't mind it quite as much with yours. Not sure why. I did like the lie to me scene. Took me a second to understand, and then I was grinning.
Sassyvampmama chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
Thanks for sharing
Laurie143 chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Loved it! Please make a sqeual:)
FabinaForever11 chapter 12 . 5/24/2014