Reviews for I'll Be Yours
angelaroberts202 chapter 13 . 4/6
Love this story so much
angelaroberts202 chapter 11 . 4/6
Boohoohoo I'm not even sad about Edwards death. I hate him in every story including the actually twilight books lol
nhrc chapter 8 . 12/18/2016
Oh my God...
(my palm cover my wet eyes)
My stomach is all mixed-up and I feel real pain inside (in a good way).
(The eyes begin to trickle down)
I do not remember reading a love-making scene that moved me to the point of physical manifestation... they Entered into my core.
I will think of them throughout the day..

as Carlisle Felt : "There were a million words to describe but none of them seemed worthy of it"
nhrc chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
Oh my God...The butterflies rampaging in my stomach ..
I know this song And it wonderful.
I'm so glad you mention it before the chapter.
I felt the essence of the song through reading and just melted.
nhrc chapter 6 . 12/18/2016
Is "Charming" i already Written?
The "almost kiss" scene on the edge of the water reminded me the famous scene from the movie: "From Here to Eternity" Only more delicate and sweeter.
nhrc chapter 3 . 12/17/2016
It's so charming, I'm thrilled.
mfaerie32 chapter 6 . 9/15/2016
I feel the kiss came a bit too quickly. / They've just seen each other again, and up until he came back, he was Eddie's father to her.
mfaerie32 chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
I hardly see how her learning to ride a motorcycle is selfish. Jeez.
kushka chapter 13 . 5/23/2016
Eh
Nissa-Cullen chapter 13 . 1/26/2016
Edward is dead and Esme isn't going to be coming back anytime soon. Why did Esme leave? What was the deciding factor? Why did the others leave? I can understand Rosalie and Emmett. Rosalie really does deal with hatred first and she hates being a vampire and blames Carlisle for it. Alice saw Carlisle and his way of life in one of her first visions though so I would think she would be more loyal to him then to Esme. I agree with Carlisle that I look forward to the day Aro is gone. He's nothing but a manipulative monster.
Sassyvampmama chapter 13 . 1/16/2016
Thanks for sharing.
Babysis64 chapter 13 . 1/1/2016
I really liked your story, glad that Bella and Carlisle are happy and all. I really do hope things work out for them right. Thank you once again for sharing your story. I* can't wait to read your updates to this.
pegasus5406 chapter 13 . 12/29/2015
This is a great update and story hon. I'm loving it and dying to read more...thanks and I hope you update again soon...thanks, huggs. Peggy
Goldielover chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
Wow! Always nice to see an older story picked up again and worked on. Please give my thanks to your husband, by the way. And happy golden birthday to you too. I'm sure it may take a little while to be comfortable writing this again, but this is a good start. Thank you for it, and I'll be looking forward to more when it is ready.
Bell 1 chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
As I said three years ago: "Ugh! That's all? :( "

At the end of chapter 12, Carlisle's thoughts indicate an active next year. As you can see, I am hoping for more. :(

IMO, this didn't really clear anything up. Although, it was a very nice attempt and gave up Bella's side of the wedding planning. I'm with your husband. :) HOWEVER, I do understand how you feel. I too have a story I need to continue, but need to get back into the correct mindset to do right by the story and the characters. It has been complete for the reason it was written, but it did leave room for continuation... bad me.

This story is half the size of mine, so try reading it several times... maybe something will come back to you. I try to do this myself.

Happy golden birthday! Good attempt at wrapping it up, but I think this is just the beginning of getting back into your story so you can hit us with more chapters and an even better WOW ending. :D GO FOR IT! :D