Reviews for Current Crisis at Hogwarts
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
Good resolution. And keeping some of the healthy foods is probably a good idea anyway (although with walking up and down those stairs all day, I don't see anyone gaining that much weight...).
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
They weren't friends by any means. Their animosity towards one another at times was practically scary.

-And of course Harry never Ron and Hermione fighting, either. Sigh...

Anyway, I'm glad that whatever it was changed Umbridge so drastically, and made her cancel the orders for Sinistra.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
I'd say it was time for Snape and Aurora to find their Muggle passports and leave...unless there's some other way to neutralize Umbridge that doesn't involve Aurora being Kissed.

Good chapter. Love that potion, and Kali!
handschuhmaus chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Here's the funny thing (although, having heard about some pretty royally stupid laws I don't doubt Umbridge wouldn't bat her eyes at the objection): chamomile tea isn't actually a tea, but a herbal infusion and is not a stimulant. Chamomile tea is actually known as a stress reliever and a sleep aid!

Real tea, Camillia sinensis, is indeed a stimulant, but it's overall considered a fairly healthy drink.

(Of course you know this, as revealed in the next chapter, but it makes it extra clear how idiotic the Ministry and its agents are.)
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
"It is surprising, however, that a Potter would apologize to me for something he said."

-Yes, indeed. But if Umbridge knew her plots were only driving people together instead of apart, why-she'd just make things worse.

But the better everyone stands up to her treatment, the harsher she'll make things. Me, I'm all for transporting a few students to St. Mungo's and having them sue Umbridge for everything she's got.

Can't wait till I can see what the twins are up to.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
Excellent chapter. Not certain why the underweight section is the first to go out and exercise, mind you; that doesn't seem right, but then, Umbridge really doesn't have any clue.

And I expect that someone's Blood Quill is going to turn on her fairly soon.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
I expect that Albus has Fawkes bring him the lemon drops. Umbridge will need a lot of luck to interfere with that connection.

As for Umbridge herself, I would be brewing some Polyjuice and a strong sedative, so that the woman herself would be hidden away while I did a striptease in the middle of Diagon Alley as her.

I mean, why not be creative? I expect that enlisting the house elves to make sure her life was a living hell wouldn't be that hard anyway. Heh.

But this is still a good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
How terribly sad that one month of pretend was all that Snape ever had of family. And for all that Lily told Snape to move on, somehow she couldn't help taking advantage of him anyway.

I like Sybil's prediction, though, and hope it comes true.

And I suspect it will be a terrible day when Albus really does run out of lemon drops.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
You showed me definite respect in our earlier years, and I never once acknowledged that.

-Ah, we are talking about Harry showing respect to Snape? Must have been a part of the books I skipped (grin).

Good chapter, though. Snape is looking after Harry well now, though. And I liked the album of Lily and Baby!Harry that Snape showed the boy.

And Albus without lemon drops? The horror! The horror!
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
I've informed Minerva and Albus of my findings for the past five years. Minerva always acts as if she is going to do something about it, but for some reason or another forgets it by the next term.

-Yes, amazing that...

As for Snape finding time to eat, good luck with that. But then, Albus would have an answer for that, too, and _Poppy_ might forget she'd asked it.

I suspect a raid on Hogsmeade is on its way much sooner than Ron thinks, though.

Good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
I'm surprised that Snape doesn't have a stash of his favorite stimulants and/or chamomile tea bags in his quarters, or he's unable to summon a cooperative house elf. And you _know_ some of the teachers are guarding their chocolate cache.

"Let us see how abyssal your potion is this time."

-I think you mean abysmal. Anyway, amazed that Harry got the potion right when Draco and Hermione didn't, quite.

Good chapter
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Healthy food doesn't have to be horrible, and there needs to be lots of it; these are growing children, and putting them on a starvation diet is probably worse for their health than anything else (you know things will have gone too far when Harry writes home to the Dursleys for food packages).

Also, who is going to stop Molly Weasley from sending her kind of food to Hogwarts? Not anybody with any sense, that is!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I expect Professor Snape is going to be _very_ popular with the rest of the staff, as he can provide the a) lemon drops, b) coffee, and c) extra necessary chocolate for those special times in a girl's life.

With all that going up and down stairs, how can the students be that obese?
Riley1993 chapter 12 . 11/8/2010
Good story, please update soon x
loretta537 chapter 12 . 9/15/2010
this is a good story, but it ended so suddenly. except for the fact that the story is listed as complete i would think that there would be two or three more chapters showing what happens now that umbridge and fudge are gone