Reviews for Life's a Beach
Shiary chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Very sweet
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Great story filled with lots of humor and un admitted feelings.. poor Beach, he's so by the book he refuses to even really admit his true feelings about anyone let alone Courtney..
NurseKelly chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Really enjoyed this one. Excellent character development. Is this one complete, or will there be more?
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
This was one of the most romantic and funniest things I've read in a while! I loved how Beach Head can't quite seem to figure out he's got a crush on Cover Girl. Its... cute.
brainfear chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Lol! Really good! I like the little kiss at the end. I'm sad it's the end though. :o(
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I love how this is written, gives us a sense of time and emotional place with these two. and I liked the Girls sticking together for Cover Girl.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
lol in front of pt team?

lol
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I absolutely love this. I'm a Beach Head/Cover Girl fan too. Shipwreck's a good character, but I just can't see a relationship between he and Courtney working, even if it is canon. BH/CG is so much more interesting and entertaining. Excellent job with the characterizations as well, they were spot on. I know this is a one shot, but you could easily add on to it.
Frog1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
That was cute and funny at the same time! Though, someone needs to make a joke/ask Scarlett and Snakes when they're going to have ninjlets.
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Most excellant. I think you nailed the personalities(like in most of your fics), and the Ranger being confused and deciding that yelling at everything in creation was the perfect way to deal with it, with a ex-model settling her heart on the one guy who would resist her.. very good. They'll clash until they both decide what's what. Loved it, thank you!
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I googled it.

Wow. That is all I can say. Wow. That's...wow.

And 'ninjlets' is now going to by my official term for any and all children produced by the G.I. Joe ninja. Thank you.

This was too good for me to possibly praise it enough, so I shall just say this; Kudos. Kudos.