Reviews for Memories
Truc chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
omg, i read this like 2 years ago and reading again makes it seem even more perfect. i loved how you ended it (though i thought there would be more and absolutely HATE cliffhangers) :)
mcfuz chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Brilliant! I love how is was Jes! xoxo
absent chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
how dare you!
... just as i settle in to your writing style (very nice, by the way) it finished and you refuse to give me more...
i here by present you with a (somewhat twisted) complement: that was completely infuriating, but i enjoyed it...
thank you for giving me food for thought...
Weaver Chance chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Well this is certainly an interesting piece and it's certainly an interesting way to have the killing power of both of the talented Gordies continue and is likely to see Jes reunited with his love in the future as she ended up in Obernewtyn, though I don't recall if anything was said about what happened to her after that.

Keep up the good work.
dazedream chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
AAAAAAH! When I first started reading the OberChrons, I always dreamt that Jes would magically come back to life and be the protective big-brother that Elspeth needs (Still dreaming...).

Cliffhanger! Nooooooooooooooooooooo! Nooooooooooooooooooooo! And !

Why? WHY?

Btw you killed off Elspeth didn't you?

I'm really not liking you right now.

I hate cliffies.

Really I do.

Please continue?

I've reviewed.

I'm adding this to my alerts list just in case.
xoxosmileyfacexoxo chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Is elspeth dead? I didn't really get that... But it's really good :)
Aurelia Roschelle chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
why is it only one shot D: you should continue, its a really nice plot(: Its really interesting you have Jes alive(: please continue writing ober fanfic cos i agree, there's really too little in the vast internet. *shudders*

anyway do you have an account in ? i hope you do:D
topaz09 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I love that this is being set post the sending :D

I think it would be pretty interesting if Jes was discovered to be alive, after everything. & I Hope you continue writing ober fanfics. (: