Reviews for Infinity to One Against And Falling
HeCallsMeHisChild chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
HAHAHAHA! This had me laughing out loud. Very funny. I adore Zim and Hitchhiker's guide, wonderful work.
Scorpinac chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
That's it? That's all? I was sort of hoping for a little more than that... Oh, well, it was pretty funny, anyway. Good job.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Already? But what happens? Does the ship get fixed? Do Zim and Dib go back home? Does Wowbagger the Infinately Prolonged insult them? (Zim in an incompitent, useless moron and Dib is an obsessive, inefective nebish!)
girl tree chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
odd. very odd.
White Arab chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
*giggles* I love life, the universe and everything. Your writing is a lot like it. I love it.
Daz chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
Daz: *rolling around on the floor laughing her butt off*

Pur: *falls off chair laughing* ACK! Now I know how you feel master..
Weirdlet chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
(Howls with hysterical laughter) I remember that comercial. You can't end it here! Please, I beg of you, write more as fast as you can type!
tin chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
I love Invader Zim and I love the hitch hiker's guide to the galaxy too! I want to see more!
Dalva chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
You have managed to combine two of my favorite things, which also happen to both be very good fanfic material. Keep going?
Chaotica chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
Ah...nothing like a broken Impobability Drive to create a plot hole big enough for this baby. I like it quite a lot.
Kat23a chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
_ I LOVE Hitchhiker's guide! And with IZ thrown in...there had BETTER be another chapter of this! And as for those germs, eat echineacea. It helps lots.
Holli chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
In a word . . . Sweet! This is Perfect, U hope that there's a new chapter soon.
Purple's Right Hand Girl chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
WOO HOO! I love the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy! It's such a funny series!
Chien chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
Pretty please do continue!