Reviews for New Father
FlipflopsandSunglasses chapter 1 . 2/24
Hi, I was was just wondering, are you ever going to do a sequel to this? I think it's a very good base story and definitely has potential for a lot more.
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 1 . 2/23
Nice!
Pokeshadow55 chapter 1 . 2/22
I don't really think there are any ways for me to truly and properly describe how I actually felt when I read this story for the first time. Or the second. Or third. I reread that last part so many times, mostly because that last line? Damn. I mean jfc I just... Holy shit. I mean, this is an amazing fic but I'm just feeling so many emotions right now and it's actually really hard for me to not just start swearing and sobbing right now and holy damn. This is really terrifying but, it's also really heartbreaking, seeing Vlad like this, and I just felt so happy but sick when Danny said the last line and I just-

That line could have been such a happy innocent line how dare you corrupt it forever in my mind

(But seriously I broke down for a while after reading just the paragraph when Vlad was talking to Danny and giving him the order and I cant quite deal with the emotional hurt right now but seriously I don't think I can portray how breathtakingly amazing this is but yeah I'm supposed to be sleeping now so thank you for bringing this into existence (also, I don't thank you because that was mean to both Vlad and Danny, in a way. Somehow this fic makes me pity both of them.))
AHHHHHHHHH this is actually kind of cute
IvyVine6 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Holy hell. I'm nearly at a loss for words, but hey, I've got to spit something out, right?

The very prospect of this idea is glorifying in its own right. Your mind is one of a kind, I have to say, with that kind of style.
spelhas1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
ooo yes! that was good!
duuuuude chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
you! my friend, are really good at writing creepypastas.
Doublesims chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Hmmm... Is there more to this? Because I quite enjoyed this and would like to read more.
-Doublemsims
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Words can not describe how amazingly horrendous that was. It was both horrible, but so amazing at the same time. Wow.
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Woahhhh!
HARDDD OUT!
This idea, this fan fic...
COMPLETELY ORIGINAL!
And...
I LOVE ITTTT!
I think this is most effective as a one-shot but it would be pretty awesome if you did turn this into story. I think that you should totally do a bonus chapter or one-shot about Danny having one of those dreams and then telling Vlad about it. I would so like to read that!
Awesome story! :D
storyholder chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
MORE!
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
OMG OMG OMG WHY DID YOU STOP THERE NO NO NO NO NONONONONO WAHT WHYYYYYY. WHY MUST YOU END IT THERE OMG NOOOO. You evil fiend, authors like you are what give me grey hairs... I'M TOO YOUNG TO HAVE GREY HAIRS!

Anyway, I enjoyed this waaay too much for it to be normal, but seriously I am mindblown. Your writing technique and choice of words really does strike an emotinal cord withing a reader. I thank you for writing this and do sincerely hope that you can write a sequel 'cause DAMN SON, you did good.
laceefun chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
That was absolutely AMAZING! I had chills throughout the whole story..just..wow. It kind of made me feel sorry for Vlad how it's not really all his fault for how he turned out..misfortune after misfortune for him I guess. Really felt sad when he called Vlad "Dad."
Random Fan chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I SWEAR TO- I HAVE BEEN LOOKIN FOR HIS EXCELENT STORY FOR AGES! IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A STORY OUT IT I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND I WILL KILL YOU! But not literally, I will force you to watch all of the shows by BBC and laugh as you watch your fav charectors die.. Just make more chapters...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Someone really needs to continue this!