Reviews for New Father
neeniya chapter 1 . 4/25
That was crazy. This /is/ crazy. Holy cow Vlad, you're seriously messed up!

Very good fic. I liked Vlad's monologue there, very villain-esque
Darkeyes7 chapter 1 . 2/7
This is fabulous. Both the writing and idea. I really want to ask for another chapter, but I guess this is just a oneshot left open for your readers to fill in. Good job.
acrisafu chapter 1 . 1/22
Oh my god this fantastic and uderly sad. Poor Danny ):
Absolute amazing though!
G chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Updated please!
JennaUtena chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I know it's been years since you wrote this but this is so creepy and so brilliant that it DESERVES to be more than a one-shot! Unfortunately, it's perfect currently! This is so great and so vexing...AAAGGHHH!
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
So damn scary in a good way.
RedRose206 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
You are really good at shocking me speechless and then leaving me with unanswered questions, only this time I can't seem to put them into words, or even make sense of them in my head.
Again, great work, and I can't wait to read more!
Rose
MurderUrges chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
oh wow
wow, just... oh god
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
I love it! Please continue!
FlipflopsandSunglasses chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Hi, I was was just wondering, are you ever going to do a sequel to this? I think it's a very good base story and definitely has potential for a lot more.
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Nice!
Pokeshadow55 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
I don't really think there are any ways for me to truly and properly describe how I actually felt when I read this story for the first time. Or the second. Or third. I reread that last part so many times, mostly because that last line? Damn. I mean jfc I just... Holy shit. I mean, this is an amazing fic but I'm just feeling so many emotions right now and it's actually really hard for me to not just start swearing and sobbing right now and holy damn. This is really terrifying but, it's also really heartbreaking, seeing Vlad like this, and I just felt so happy but sick when Danny said the last line and I just-

That line could have been such a happy innocent line how dare you corrupt it forever in my mind

(But seriously I broke down for a while after reading just the paragraph when Vlad was talking to Danny and giving him the order and I cant quite deal with the emotional hurt right now but seriously I don't think I can portray how breathtakingly amazing this is but yeah I'm supposed to be sleeping now so thank you for bringing this into existence (also, I don't thank you because that was mean to both Vlad and Danny, in a way. Somehow this fic makes me pity both of them.))
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
AHHHHHHHHH this is actually kind of cute
Ivyyyyyy chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Holy hell. I'm nearly at a loss for words, but hey, I've got to spit something out, right?

The very prospect of this idea is glorifying in its own right. Your mind is one of a kind, I have to say, with that kind of style.
spelhas1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014