Reviews for Five Lives Kit and Aayla Never Had
recey2010 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
More more !
yukigirl24 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This is one of my favorite kit and Aayla stories great job!
AlexSageOfTwilight chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This was without a doubt amazing you should write a full story for the dark side kit one
Fred-104 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
All of your Kit/Aayla stories are amazing! I would be begging on my knees (if it will help, I will beg on my knees)for you to continue with these stories. Please continue! Thank for all the amazing stories so far, though!
AaylaKit chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I loved it! Epecially Evil Kit, and the bounty hunter ones.

Please expand on some of these! I will love you 4-EVA!

Oo...er...mighta crreped you out a bit. Okay. I will adore your work and praise you 4-EVA!
Diao Lover chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I love number 2 the most you should do a actual story about that one Kit Fisto a sith and Aayla a jedi, he was going to RAPE her.,
Viedyn chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I love reading about alternate Aayla and Kit... although I must admit, your evil Darth Kit is very scary... and the last one was very sweet - something good and light to end on, eh?

But really, I liked all of them just as much as each other (bounty hunter-Aayla... I like :D) so I applaud you on another fic well done!
I Like Chocolate Milk chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
OMG! You have to make two a story! The Force has made this story your destiny! (LOL evil Kit!) Do NOT ignore this review! PLLEEEEASE do a sequel!
Darth Malleus chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I liked these, they were original and well thought out. Well done, and perhaps turning one of these into a full length story, the second, third or fourth ones would be good in my opinion.
sithmarauder chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Fwee! I have a strange love for these two characters, and this pairing specifically I loved it.
Belladonna999 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Wow, I loved this! Such a creative idea :-) Since Aayla and Kit can't be together as Jedi, it's really cool to see them in lives where they can. Great job!
KittenwithaSledgehammer chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This is such a sweet story-I like the last one best, LOL. X3
XNemesis chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I love them all. Evil!Kit is especially fun since Lucas originally designed him as a sith, but changed his mind. You should definitely expand some of these (the third one!).
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
You really don't see enough Kit and Aayla these days...

I especially liked numbers 2, 3 and 5.

It might be a good idea to expand some of these into full length stories - they're really good!