Reviews for OpenEnded Daydreaming
KiraK.chan chapter 1 . 7/9
So much conflict! Very good though naruto needs some sense slapped into him which is unusual in terms of love compared to sashke haha
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Poor Sasuke
Naruto was really stupid with this baby :(
susannahblack19 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
ohhhhh sasuke! NARUTO BAKA! WHAT THE HELL WHERE U THINKING? yay 2 sasuke! NEJI! EEHHHH! SASUKE! I really hope sasuke gets all the happiness in the world ... in this fic ... would extend it to canon but he's being a BASTARD there so unless he straightens up in canon the phrase up there is not extended to canon!
PshhAnonymous chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This has definitely had to be the best fluff I've ever read OMG I'm like wow o.o
Cadel chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Bloody brilliant!
666snoopy chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
An indecisive Naruto is not nice. I'm glad he finally expressed his feeling for Sasuke. Awesome story!
Kitty Seeboo chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
A truly excellent story. Really worth reading.
Emi Uchiha chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I felt so angry at Naruto! And seriosuly they hadn't kissed or hugged before! Stupid Naruto! Dx You better love Sasuke back or else..

could you please write another part? I want to know what happens, i really do. It was amazing
moopad chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
(~Sign) I really felt sorry for Sasuke. Don't know what to actually feel at the ending.

Anyhow, really like it

i love it chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
can you make it a two part is good i want to know what happen next
kichou chapter 1 . 4/1/2010

you make me cry...

sniff sniff I love it...

I love you!
redSky27 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
OMG... this is really, really touching~ this story of yours is the first story that plainly stated things that sasuke can sacrifice in the face of love, something that most other story never show, opting to show naruto's sacrifices only. I love that fact in this story. Thx for sharing! sorry if my review is a bit long... :)
shadowphoenix143 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
*squeals* Oh, thank you so much hun! I love it! :) You even gave it a happy ending! For a moment there, I was quite certain that Naruto was never going to shape-up and treat Sasuke right. Thank goodness for Neji telling Naruto EXACTLY what he needed to hear. Naruto is so lucky that Sasuke was willing to give him another chance even after he'd messed up so royally! *glomps* I love you sweetie! I love my b-day present! 3
CraZyRanDoMneSS chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
That was a really amazing story!.. _
Nivell chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Damn, I actually wanted Sasuke to dump Naruto. Seriously, all that bullshit and he still accepts him back? Wow, Sasuke dear, you need counseling stat!