Reviews for Better Than Candy
Art of the Artichoke chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Thinking about candy? Very smooth Elissa. Very smooth indeed.
xxsewnlipsxx chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
It was a cute story, and not bad at all for your first fanfic ever. I'm sure my first was way worse than this. At the end there, you need to put the 'I love yous' in different paragraphs because two different people are speaking, but other than that I found no problems with it. I also dont' see why its rated teen, but that's not my call. Good job. Hope to see more from you.
LeNimph chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Aww that was adorable. I know how hard it is to write. It was so hard for me to get back into writing fanfiction after quiting such a long time ago so I can really sympathize. But you have nothing to worry about this was a great lil' piece of work.
ElissaCousland chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I think I just got a cavity! XD don't be to hard on yourself, this is a great, sweet little piece of candy!
Leeboi2 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Jumped on the writing band wagon have we? :P Haha, nice first chapter, oh how we all love the FCousland and Leliana pairing ) Keep up the good work.
elmjuniper chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
aaw! you should have told me you finally decided to post a story. i didn't see it until today. i like how Leliana was fishing for Elissa's confession near the end. nice work! you should write more. :)
Lady Pounce-a-lot chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I love how the tables are practically turned. Leliana is usually the one who rambles while the Warden grills her, so I found that both hilarious and sweet :) Don't worry about first ever fan-fic, everyone has to start somewhere, no? Better to do it when you are inspired also.

P.S I love candy :D
leogrl19 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
This made me smile - very cute for your first fic and not bad at all!

I do hope you'll write more! :)