Reviews for Goodbye
I fucked up chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I came in to read this saying "pffft I'm not gonna cry" and holy shit I'm crying. It's 3am and I have work and I'm crying over this. Thank you for writing such an amazing price of work. Damn, Jesus Christ. I want more angsty things.
I'm going to sit in bed and cry, but thank you for the well written fic. good Goku/ChiChi fics are hard to come by
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
wow that so beautiful and sad... I really liked that ending scene with chichi as a angel. that's so peaceful. great story!
Me chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhh! So Beautiful!
Haaruuhii chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This was so precious! I cried like a baby but it's so beautiful, I have always thought that Chi-chi was going to be the first to die between her and Goku and everytime I read a story like this I cry, cause they're so cute and they deserve to be together forever *sobs*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Wow, I literally did cry! It was so sad but so good! You have talent, keep up the great work! :)
GGMK chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This was a sad story. But it makes sense, Chi-Chi is always stressing out about everything. I personally always thought that she would die from a heart attack.
REL chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I must be a Rock.

It was good, very well written, but I think that Goku was a little OOC and I know that Vegeta was.

But over all great story. I loved that you actually killed off Chi-chi. (Not that I hate Chi-chi, but just that you didn't do the whole gets better turns into realizing that he needs to be with her more.) I also like that you had Goku admit that he needed to spend more time with Chi-chi. (I dont think that he ever would admit it thought... it is nice to think that he would. He believes that he is doing right, so maybe Chi-chi's death would have him realize this.) Thanks for the great story.

Until next time :)
xrunningimagination chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I feel like a wuss; I almost never cry until I read this story. It was a great story but now I have to find a fluffy happy one so I dont end of feeling sad.
jacky chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
! that was soooo sad! i cant cry right now because my brother will tease me. its beautiful and really freakin sad. good job.
J.W. Appel chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Very sweet!
DoubleBinConnecticut chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Well written but very sad. Nice job :)