Reviews for Of miko's, Transformers and All Sparks!
Rebecca982 chapter 2 . 6/6
KagomexMech Harem! SamxMicheala PrimexAcree
Anonymous283 chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
I think it should be the InuyashaxTransformer moviexYYHxDBZ x-over that you should post first it seems very interesting.
Fairy Flame Key chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
This is an interesting story, hope you update it soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
i think the pairing should be kagome/megatron and that they should have a special connection no kagome should not get captured later on she should become a femme and keep her power and human and vampire form and yes she should be a triple changer tron with sam and micheala.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
just the shikon embodiment with demonic powers
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I think Barricade for the pairing
Yes,I think Tron and Kags should have a connection
No, Kags is not gonna get herself caught again like in Sengoku-jidai
No, Don't let her lose her power!
Yes, Let her keep her power,human and vampire form it would be cool! :D
Sibba chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
WHAT THE HEKK WHER'S THE STORY?!... AT LEAST FINNISH THE STORY COMON IM LUKING SO FORWERD TO IT... PRETY PLESS WHITH A HUGE CHERRY ON TOPP finnish the story ( Giving the puppy eye's BIG TIME.)
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
I think you should do the bey blade/ inuyasha crossover.
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Good.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Why the hell would you pair her with an enemy if Sam is her cousin with the good guys plus don' t you think the enemies are ugly if you seen the movie! This would be an acception if the enemies turn to a good guy but if not then boo because she would be better off paired with an autobot plus you should have the power to make them have sort of a human form like for the autobots cause if you read the manga absolute boyfriend then yeah you get the idea. But all and all great story but you have gotta work on your pairing please!
flaimingdarkfox chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
i vote for the Beyblade/inu/YYH x-over
HisSecretLover18 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
What's going to happen next? I hope you update soon please.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I like the story. Just out of curiosity, I know that in the manga and the anime that Kagome has a love hate relationship with math, as in she loves to hate it, but you've made her out to be very knowledgeable reguarding electronics and programming tech. Usually you have to have a really good grasp of math for that. Maybe she just doesn't do well at one of the branches of math. I'm not sure which branch would be reasonable for her to dislike due to inability... Oh! Maybe she could be really good at the math but hates it because its too easy at the level being taught. To steal from Naruto's Shikamaru, math would be too troublesome.

Any way I hope that you continue to write this story.
Xireana Prime chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Barcade, yes, Father daughter relationship, yes, yes but only some, yes, yes. will there be a new bad guy? like make s-7 the really bad guys and have the Cons into good guys? please update soon!
HybridChild001 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Remove the vampire powers and first post the InuyashaxTransformer moviexYYHxDBZ x-over option.