Reviews for Wherever I May Roam
Katathean chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
I love her reaction to Alistair's revelation, and his being miffed that she wasn't more shocked. Great job on the grim reality of zombie slaying - keep up the good work :)
Metalcraze chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
pretty good but the robert patterson reference made me stop reading
Tiyana chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
I'm really loving this story! Please continue it! I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
O'rianthi chapter 6 . 4/2/2010
Hehehe, poor Ash. Just a few little things - Jory was from Redcliff, and Leliana's eyes are blue... But of course, perhaps in *real* Thedas it's different, hehe ;) Keep them coming!
mbwils chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
really enjoyed your story so far. i'll be watching for updates.
reokumaurer chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
wow, I'm finding this story fantastic so far and i love the idea, if its ok may i use a similar idea I'll be sure to credit you, but anyway back to your story, *laughs* i love the idea of thinking it might be hippy like people who drank it first XD, i found that very imaginative, after i read that part i must of been laughing for a little while XD. I look forward to the later chapter when Zevran finally appears, and Sten too for that matter i wonder how Ash will react? _ i look forward to it
phantomofthemusical chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
Love it so far. Please keep updating, and I like the fact that she so far hasn't become a super character just because she was plopped into the game. Can't wait to read more.
O'rianthi chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
This is great! Definitely looking forward for more! One thing I hated was comparing Alistair to the Robert 'glittering fairy' Pattinson.. but that's just me ;)

Keep it up!