Reviews for Multicolour Post Its
freakingbored123 chapter 8 . 4/10
update?
Vallavarayan chapter 8 . 4/5
well, interesting… and he should have known by now that anyone who his protectors cannot see is dangerous.
Lady Arachne chapter 8 . 3/22
Loved the chapter! I love how things are going and can't believe you left us hanging with that ending! Please update soon! :)
Lady Arachne chapter 7 . 3/22
Loved the chapter! I am really loving this Naruto and how things are going. :)
Lady Arachne chapter 6 . 3/21
Loved the chapter! I completely forgot about the Uchiha massacre, loved the way you wrote it. And I'm guessing that there won't be Sasuke bashing? I'm okay with it, it was pretty stupid of me to want it in this story. :)
Lady Arachne chapter 5 . 3/21
Naruto and his post-it notes! xD

Loved the chapter! I'm pretty glad that Naruto is getting over his fear, really looking forward to when he enters the academy. :D
Lady Arachne chapter 4 . 3/21
Loved the chapter! I loved that Ibiki was added into the story, he's usually a background character in crossovers like this. And I so loved that Kakashi is helping Naruto in curing his fear of ghosts, it's going to be so cool when he uses that skill as a genin, wonder if Sasuke and Sakura will be sort of bashed in this story. :D
Lady Arachne chapter 3 . 3/21
Loved the chapter! The whole seeing dead people is pretty interesting, I hope Naruto isn't too afraid of them to not use it in the future. :)
Lady Arachne chapter 2 . 3/21
Loved the chapter! Naruto is so cute and I love how things are going so far! :)
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 3/21
This is interesting! I was a bit hesitant to read this, but once I read your profile and saw it say that you were a huge slash fan, I'm giving this story chance! And I'm so glad I did, things started off to an interesting start. :)
Yami no Tsuki chapter 8 . 3/5
Omg PLEASE write more. This is so awesome. So very, very, awesome. Did I mention how awesome it is? Coz it is. Your writing is really good. And the plot and characters are SO COOL.
I love this story, btw. Just in case you didn't realise. It's amazing. Also, cliffhanger? Nooooooooooo T.T
Nice touch relating Obito and Shisui. (Wait, they aren't brothers in canon, right?)
Naruto is so cute.
Avarianna chapter 8 . 2/26
evil abandoned stories of doom!
Gravity's Child chapter 8 . 2/19
Definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
Residenthobo chapter 2 . 1/30
THIS IS SO ADORABLE 3
WhatMortal chapter 8 . 1/2
Why didn't hari want naruto to talk to ikibi?