Reviews for Multicolour Post Its
clj667 chapter 8 . 9h
I absolutely adore this story! Is this something you think you will continue?
Bloody.Kirai chapter 8 . 7/12
This. This story is precious. Naruto is precious. No doubt about it. Faved. Hopefully you decide to pick up this story again. I understand if you don't. Still keeping an eye on it, though.
TheRavenclawWitch chapter 8 . 7/10
Naruto is so cute! I love this story! Um... please update soon? You never update since 2012 but can I still hope?
Chuni Luni chapter 8 . 4/26
Huh different. I like his obsession with post - its lol.

More Harry please!
KEEPWRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Noradin chapter 8 . 4/7
So... to be continued?
Please
enna chapter 1 . 3/30
he encontrado tu historia y me a gustado
espero que en un fuuro le des continuacion
253910 chapter 8 . 3/27
This is a cute little story, I like it! -
Luna Lovegood 777 chapter 8 . 3/10
ahhhh! PLEASE Update fast I can't wait for what happens! And why can Naruto talk to gouts?
NatNicole chapter 8 . 3/8
Holy shtick... This masterpiece of a fic is pure AWESOMENESS from start to finish! I love Harry (despite us Readers only hearing him 2nd-hand), little Naruto, Kakashi, an' even Ibiki & Anko!
9632mp chapter 8 . 3/6
This is awesome!I really, really hope that you'll continu this story, because it's really one of the best Naruto fanfic I've ever read.

A french reader.
lunamoon531 chapter 8 . 2/27
I love this so much! It's soooo adorable! Have you abandoned this? If so then I hope that one day you may find the motivation to continue this fic.
SilverMoonPhantom chapter 8 . 2/17
*flailing incoherently

*grabs u

Thank.

Thank you so much~ This is such a great story and I love re-reading it~ D I think this is my third time in several months? Ahhhh, it's one of my absolute favorites. I hope you continue updating eventually, and I wish you the best of luck with life!
Hari trying to watch out for Naruto is fantastic, and I love seeing the people around him react to the tidbits of information he gives out from meeting with ghosts.
Fro Nekota chapter 8 . 1/26
if kyuubi is animagus, what about other juubi? ichibi etc and all?
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 8 . 1/10
Please continue this! Please! It's one of the most unique Naruto stories I read, and it breaks my heart to see it abandoned like that!
1,037 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »