Reviews for The Sun That Blinds Us
pootl3 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
cute and funny nice work!
Soul Vrazy chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
hahhhahhahahahahaa
fufukun chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
at first it was so cute but then at the end got kinda werid for since i can never picture tsuna as a seme but this is a extremely wonder story xD i love it !
TerrenceG9 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I liked the story, and I love Ryohei, to the extreme. I have no idea why people don't like Ryohei, since he is my favourite character! :O If I had to guess though, it would be the fact that there aren't any scenes which allow fangirls to be like "Woah, that's hot" since a)he doesn't get as much show time

and b) He's not really good friends with any other characters that could be stretched into a love/like type of situation? I dunno but those are my guesses. Again, liked the story :P
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
RYOHEIXTSUNA FTW!
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
LOL! Ryohei is so adorable ;D. I know Tsuna would have lots of fun with him. C:
Paradigm Shift Saboteur chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Wow I didn't expected to Ryohei be the bottom but... awesome, the misunderstanding and all, cool fic I also like this pairing but, onii-san is a dificult character to write ; you did well.

Bye bye kiss :3
Jote Jote chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
HOT HOT HOT

really hoT, Tsuna fucking Ryohei butt .

moar!
moonlunes chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
(Oops, I'm a bit late to this party )

Hahaa, this was actually pretty good. Ryohei's characterization could use work, yes, but not in the direction you'd suggested. He does use the word "extreme" very often in canon, but not in /every sentence/, and he does have his non-yelling moments. (Back in the Daily Life arc, Tsuna lampshaded in an internal monologue on how he only seems to have two volume settings, quiet and ear-splitting.) This is actually an issue I have with quiet a bit of the fandom, since Ryohei's characterization is apparently difficult for a lot of people and they often therefore abuse the word extreme even more than Ryohei himself, or they muffle his fervor for artsy, angsty smut. (You've seen the kind, I'm sure.) The latter is usually preferable, but after a while it gets old, and from the beginning they're usually just not /lively/ enough. (In any case, I'd like to request that if you're going to look for ways to improve your Ryohei characterization, please review his chapters in the manga, /not/ fanfiction ;3;)

But like I said, this is actually pretty good. It's more to the crack side of the spectrum without being completely over the top. The writing and grammar is without grievous error, if slightly unpolished, and although I do like Tsuna a bit flailier, he's pretty close to the mark. The overall idea was good, and it was fun, and you paid attention to some details (like Hana) that a lot of people would have chosen to ignore. tl;dr Some improvement would be nice, but for the most part good job 'D
Rae-chan33 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
ahaha oh my, I love love the pairing of RyouheixTsuna, but i've never read a TsunaxRyouhei XD it was crazy but still... weirdly cute XD
selandora chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
smexeh to the EXTREME.

i liked this. i loved ryohei's initial confusion with 'sasagawa', it was just so perfect and typically ryohei to misunderstand like that. )
Urge2Kill chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I'm honored.
Arcbound Illusionist chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
So hot...

and it is a little disappointing that he had not given much love...

hehehe...
Notoyax17 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I liked this story to the extreme! I personally think you did an extremely good job of writing Ryohei's personality. He doesn't think much so I get it must be extremely hard to write for him sometimes.

To the extreme. _

Now it's time for the extremely powerful not-so-subliminal messaging.

You (27/Acro) should continue (27/Varia) writing such (27) extremely wonderful (Acro) stories! I've yet (varia) to read a story (Lambo..er, I mean Acro) that I didn't enjoy.

To the extreme.

(Wow. I could see how that would get hard...to the extreme -_- )
RYOHEIXYAMAMOTO chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
RYOHEI IS EXTREMELY THE BEST! woo. he's hot, too. there should be more ryohei x tsuna or x yamamoto out there... too little. i have one on yamamoto and ryohei..do take a look and review. :D this is a great FF, but better if it was more specific. coz idk whether it was ryohei in tsuna or the other way round.