Reviews for Fallen Princess
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 22 . 11/28/2015
I usually comment on every chapter of a story, but with this one, I was too absorbed and kept clicking 'next!' I just figured I ought to drop a line and tell you how much I liked it. This was a wonderful story.
Kudos.
*huggles*
Mary
Jessica chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
Lovin' it already! Man, I love these types of Twilight fanfics, especially the mention of Demetri. My favorite Volturi guard is Demetri so I'm literally OBSESSED (though, I prefer the term 'dedicated') with him, and the actor Charlie Bewley (he's amazing). To add, I am in love with the love triangle! OMG, this is quite marvelous. Much love & support darling, x
Dani Jones chapter 22 . 3/18/2012
I absolutely adored this story! I'm always wary of OCs in the Volturi, but I quickly found myself caring for Luciana. And Caius' daughter? An interesting take. I discovered that I liked that aspect as well.

I was very surprised that Embry ended up imprinting on her; was not expecting that at all!

I am adding this to my favorites list. And I am VERY selective about which ones I add to my list; be honored. :)

Congratulations on a beautiful work.

Loves,

Dani Jones
ellaella chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
interesting story,just started reading
dbg chapter 22 . 8/1/2011
I really enjoyed your story. It was recommended in "red eyes and she wolf". I started this and didn't see the companion story until your author notes. I haven't read it yet. I enjoyed the start of your story and liked the Lucy/Felix pairing. I was hoping for it to work out for them. Thank you!
angel eyes1 uk chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
I know I've already reviewed before, and I know it's far too late for Demetri to take my virginity, but hell, there was no way I wasn't going to respond to that again lol!
polyphany chapter 22 . 6/26/2011
Thank you for sharing this story, I truly enjoyed reading it.
TeamFelix chapter 14 . 6/8/2011
awwwwhhh man, i really wanted her to end up with isn't right, I slick don't wanna even finish reading and reviewing but oh well . (maybe he'll die?) ... No? *Sigh* smh .
mcgt chapter 12 . 3/29/2011
I have to be honest, an imprint story was not where I thought you were taking this story. I'm going to have to trust where you're taking the story and hope that I enjoy the rest of it.
mcgt chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Aw, poor Lucy. I hope she gets back at Demitri some how. By the way, I am thinking about reviewing your story at the Twific Reviews blog on Friday for our Red Eyes and Royalty segment. I'll PM you the site info later, but wanted to give you a heads up. Hopefully I'll make it through the story in time. Thanks!
Edward'sDJ chapter 22 . 3/4/2011
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us.
Edward'sDJ chapter 21 . 3/4/2011
Lovely to have everything so beautifully resolved.
Edward'sDJ chapter 19 . 3/4/2011
Good to see Felix has remained loyal to Lucy.
Edward'sDJ chapter 17 . 3/4/2011
A relationship with Embry looks far more promising than with a Volturi guard. How could Lucy ignore their murdering?
Edward'sDJ chapter 14 . 3/4/2011
Poor Embry. Lucy seems to be pretty thoughtless about other people's feelings.