Reviews for Shino Fool'd
Ha ha!
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
My sis and I loved it
enter.at.risk chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Haha this story is genius :) kind of..but I was really confused at first and then I was like oooohhh when it was a prank :P
NiceGuyProse chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Adorable. :)
TokehGecko chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Oh shit! Fucking funny, man!
Jyukai Koudan chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Lol! xD I totally loved this fic! I love the interaction between Kiba and Shino. It's fun!

And as HUGE ShinoHana-fan I'm happy to see a fic like this! :D
Pemuldaby chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Hilarious! And poor Kiba...XD

I sort of freaked out at the 'fake' ShinoHana parts cause I'm a 100% ItaHana fan! :D

Love the story!
StandupSitdown chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
LOL this story was great, awesome, not in any way horrible (lol) I laughed, I chuckled, and I finally gotaround to adding you to my favorite authors list, first person ever I think :) Even the disclaimer at the end was funny, the part about continuity.
CrunchBite chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
That was seriously the best fan fiction I have EVER read. XD You took Shino out of character just enough to be hilarious. Keep up the good writing *thumbs up*
Tigere47 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
thanks for the one shot :)
yay chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
shino fool'd! Like rick roll'd? i hope you write a hundred more one shots!
Selonianth chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
they're not dead. thought you should know

i like it though
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
oh yay it's shino and kiba again! Shino was hilarious in this. And Kiba was all hyper and darling as ever. Shino and Hana together? ROFL that is just something... WEIRD... to imagine, but maybe it could happen.
Sharn chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Bahaha. That Shino. He's one hilarious guy, isn't he? And you are one (or two?) hilarious author(s). You have the best one shots.
darkwing101 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I caught onto the prank about halfway through, but Kiba's reaction was still funny lol. i liked this bit about Shino: "Shino repeated, rolling his eyes, but of course no one could see it because 98% of his face is covered."