Reviews for Circumstances
sculby563 chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Love this story please update.
MildlyInsane chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Chapter 3 is the only one left that I haven't reviewed, so this is going to be the only chance I get to remind you and BEG YOU to continue this story. I'm afraid you've vanished off the face of the planet, because I read another story you wrote too, and reviewed it in a way that should have warranted a response from you if you were still around. You're one of my favourite authors, because you've got two stories of different topics which are both on my favourites list. (if not my actual list on the site, the favourites list in my head... Just having your name on my favourite authors list gives me easy access to both stories.)

So anyway... Are you going to finish this thing, or what? Because it's such a good story, and I was so into it when you were updating it still... I hope you're still alive... You're just a stranger on the internet... You could have died and I'd never ever know. No, really... Even if someone got on your account and said "Twilight Fang is dead. This is a family member." I'd say "LIES! Finish the story! I know it's you! Don't you try to weasel out of it..."

I think it's awesome that the reviews allow for 10,000 characters. I don't know how many words that is approximately, but it's probably a lot. most words are probably around 5 letters, I'd assume (taking the average of long words with short words) so I'd say it's about 2,000 words. That's crazy, because that means someone's review could potentially be a lot longer than the actual chapter. Used to be my chapters were about 1000 words, maybe 2000 if I was feeling extra motivated. Now if I write a chapter under 3000 I feel like it's not enough. Maybe that means I'm becoming a better writer.

I'm just writing random stuff so my review will be really long, so you'll look at it and think "DAMN! What's that all about!" And then you'll read a bit of it, or skim it and you'll see things like this: "Please update it!" or maybe something a long the lines of "UPDATE THIS! Pleas! Oh, please! Oh, please! I cannot live without this story being updated! What will I do! What if this story never is updated! Update it! Another chapter, please! Ahora!" That's a little spanish for you.

I really love this story, but I understand if you don't want to finish it. Sometimes motivation gets chased away never to return. I like to try to finish my stories, but I do have some that are only half done. Sometimes you're really into something, so you start writing about it, and then one day you think "I don't really care about that anymore," and there's nothing fun about writing when you don't want to. Writing should be for fun, not just to please random internet people. Always write for fun, and for nothing else (except maybe school or work, depending on what your work is...)

Sherlock Holmes. I watched that film the other day. I think I'm in love with Robert Downey Jr. He's so pretty, and he's got a sort of appeal similar to Johnny Depp. I told my mom I liked him, and she told me that he's old. (Robert Downey Jr, I mean) Though Johnny Depp is old too.

So anyway, back to the topic: If you can find motivation, please do continue this. And write some more Narnia stories about Caspian while your at it... There's a sexy guy who I can marry who isn't even old right there! :)

Perhaps re-watching the film "Sherlock Holmes" will inspire you to want to write more. But perhaps you need more convincing. In order to convince yourself to want to watch Sherlock Holmes, please watch Iron Man. That'll get you into the mood a bit, perhaps. Then you can watch Due Date, because it's really funny, and you'll see Robert Downey Jr. in it, and you'll think "Hey... you know what? I'm in love with that guy... Perhaps I could watch Sherlock Holmes now... and then maybe I'll want to continue my fanfiction about him and the ever-charming Dr. Watson." I want to name my children Watson and Sherlock. But I won't ever have children.

Geeze... I've written a lot, and I still have well over 5,000 characters left in my maximum quota. I suppose it's a good thing. It's better than having the maximum be something unreasonable, like 40 characters or something. The maximum for the story summaries are pitiful. I can never fit what I want to say into them, so my summaries are always awful. I suppose I need to learn to be more concise.

Anyway, I should probably end this now... The review, I mean. Not my life. I'm bummed that the story hasn't been updated recently, but it's nothing to commit suicide over.

So, in summary:

I love this story.

I want you to update it.

10,000 characters is a lot of words.

Watching Sherlock Holmes might motivate you.

Also Iron Man and Due Date.

I'm in love with Robert Downey Jr.

Also with Prince Caspian.

Please update, but only if you want to.

It would make a lot of people very happy, methinks.

I hope you're still alive.

So I hope you sign on at some point and you see this (and the reviews other people left asking you to update) and you think "willikers! I should indeed watch Sherlock Holmes, Iron Man, and Due Date" and then you watch them and you think "I can update that story now, because my motivation found me again!"

I love you. But not in a creepy way. Just in a way that will encourage you to write, because you know that your work is appreciated. Don't worry. I won't stalk you or anything. Just your story.

I won't even bother proof-reading this. It's far too long... So probably there will be typos and misspellings EVERYWHERE. I'm horrible at spelling, and I didn't even read over it, so it's probably going to be astounding, and not in a pleasant way, unless misspellings make you laugh; in that case you'll probably rather enjoy it.

Anyway, I guess I should probably end this for real now. I hope this is the longest review you've ever gotten, because that was the intention. I'm typing a bit more to get it over 6000 characters. Okay. Done. Adios. :) Have a wonderful day.
coli narago chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
Ooh, I love sap! It's amazing. But I still can't wait for chapter 7. Plot and angst? Bring it on.

coli narago chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
Oh, gosh! Good yaoi, action and a considerable amount of story advancement all in one chapter! I loved it! And sap. I love sap, to, lol.

coli narago chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
Oh, gosh. There's nothing like a pissed-off Watson. Sometimes he can be worse than a pissed-off Holmes. On occasion. This s a great story, I can't wait to read more!

ban-chan100 chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
yaaaaaaaaay thank youu sooooo much i loved it please continue i cant wait to see sherlock and john to together please continue. i cant wait to read thank youuu so much.

its one of the best i have read
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
I really like this! And I definitely can't wait to see where it goes on from here! :D

~Sharma, faving THIS and YOU... :)
I'mSecretlyANinjaTimeLord chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
owweee... poor Holmes ( Cannot wait for the next instalment XD hope it comes soon

xtobix
Original-Elfkin chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
Hi! I tried to leave another review to tell you how splendid the changes were, but apparently there's only one review per chapter allowed. 'Suppose that makes sense...

However, I am forced to review chapter 5 (which was splendid, BTW) in order to tell you how much I liked the slight changes in chapter 6. Holmes' retorts to Watson were so...so... Holmes!

It was again a great read. Thanks!
Javana chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
Wow... I do hope you continue this. I've throughly enjoyed reading it and I can't wait to find out what happens next. The image of Gladstone and Holmes snuggled up on the bed together eating cookies was just adorable!

So thank you for sharing and update soon please! *vibrates in anticipation*
bee27 chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
Write please WRITE! I really liked both your stories, all of them. I hope you add more to this soon because you are quite an amazing author. I like that you let him secretly had him being friends with the pup.
Mine6Chan chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
First I have to say that I love your Sherlock Homles stories, I'd really wish you'd continue the other one as well. They are amazingly well written, and the language is wonderful. I'm even learning some new words (not a native English speaker). You also have the same idea about the positions in the relationship of the two Englishmen as I do. With Watson as the protective, stronger, taller and more dominating one while Homles is the more protected one, even if he isn't all that submitting (unless in bed it seems). I can't wait for the next chapter, please don't take too long. There aren't enough WatsonxHolmes stories and I'm not confident enough in my own language skills to try my hand at writting one just yet.
Tanya13 chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
awesome as usual. can't wait to read more, especially the angsty parts! as long as there is a happy ending of course ;)
curiouslyobsessed chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
i would love to see more of this story!

it seems absolutely fantastic! haha i have to say i definitely am looking forward to the angst and stuff though...

thank you for writing the story!
MildlyInsane chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
Yay! I'm sure you know how excited I am to see this updated. _ Oh, hooray!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »