Reviews for My Kinda Life Special Stories
Guest chapter 13 . 2/28/2013
Great stories this might be a alternate timeline
mike11208 chapter 14 . 5/18/2011
awesome new chapters! also, how in the living hell can you kiss for five minutes straight! i can only do that for about 2 or 3 minutes! also, i didn't finish the Shuffle! anime, so can you message me what the sidetrack for Rin was? thanks. can't wait for the next chapters!
mike11208 chapter 10 . 2/14/2011
awesome new chapters! dude, this series is so awesome. and i don't mean to be rude, but add some cussing. like, say damn and hell and something like that. put that, and this story will become epic, even though it already is. keep it up!
Mr.Kokomo chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
I really don't think that "Movie" is appropriate for a huge chapter in writing. If you do want to make it a movie, I'd suggest you do one of those narration things on youtube that you did for some of your stories. Just a recommendation to you mate.

Cheers. :)
mike11208 chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
oh my god! i'm so speechless from the awesomeness in this movie! i'm freaking crying right now from all this! i swear to god you are the best writer on this website! i never though you would put it into one whole thing. but whatever! also, it was epic when kaede got hit and you turned into berserk mode. overall, i'd give it a 10 out of 9! lol. keep up the awesomeness writing bro! oh, and congrats on your 50th chapter!
mike11208 chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
dude that was awesome! you really know alot more than me! you can really be my best friend! and the last line of the chapter was pure genius. i praise you as my friend and as my god!