Reviews for What the Tshirt said
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
*snerk* this...was...just...*laughs* oh gawd it was great! I couldn't stop snickering :)
missisaac chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
lol i like that :) very well thought
KrissyNightwish17 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Funny. Great idea!
queerlove chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
hhahahahhahha! When I saw how short this was, I was thinking "please, no way will this be good." But you completely surprised me. I laughed so hard, and I'm so glad I took the two minutes to read it!
kaley the vampire lover chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
that was hot!
PikuPow chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Lol the story is just tooo funny !

Lol lol XD
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Lol Quality.
Rika100 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
This is great! I love it.
DarkNaruto002 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
HAHA! Man, this is one funny one-shoot! I could not stop laughing. It is very clever of you to have come up with something like this!

I am assuming, though, that Snape does love Harry since you wrote: "Harry continued scrubbing the desk, trying not to mutter at the unfairness of the detention, once again he hadn't done anything. If Harry hadn't known better he would have thought Snape just like having him around." Hopefully I am right (please!).

Perhaps, you can elaborate more and perhaps provide another one or two chapters on this one-shoot, or on a separate one that woould be the sequal to this one!

Overall, great job! I really enjoyed reading this! I look forward to reading more!
Sakuya Serenity Snape chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
*snort*

I just laughed my ass off.

Kind of funny to think Sev would do what's written on the Shirt.

I would have liked a little more detail around this...it would make a fine scene in a longer fiction
nosyrosie16 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
WOW! Could you maybe elaborate on this story a bit, like maybe a side story to these two events? Or maybe another one with the slogan being "Kiss me" and having it in the Great Hall in front of the entire Hogwarts populace? Just a thought!
Sagerune Yagami chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Very SPECIAL WAY to get laid!
Kokoro5050 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Ahaha. Nice oneshot. :')
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
lol nice one! _
StormyFireDragon chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
i love it. thanks for writig it. i can not wait to start my slash with Harry and Draco. i will even put a hermione/ginny in there. there will be a couple of like things about my slash with the story now, but i will work on the romance part of it better.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2