Reviews for Stop
RougeAngleOfSatin chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Poor Itachi. He seems so young and fragile in this.

Madara you're such a bastard. And yet I love your character just the same.
TaintedAngel chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
T_T Poor Itachi.
Quillslinger chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I have been a terrible person, holding on to my affection and not letting you know how much I love this story. I've loved it for awhile now. It's so heartbreaking, and yet, there is one spot of brightness: "Stop tonguing his corpse," made my life. Thank you Maddie-sensei for your... sense of occasion.

SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
OMR you are writing ItaShi? My life is complete...

Loved it. Short but still lovely; very emotionally charged. You described Itachi's grief and desperation so well.

'Itachi's own lips are moving, whispering a mantra that is the only thing keeping him sane- "forgive me, forgive me, forgive me," he repeats over and over, until he is speaking only to himself and he holds a dead body in his hands.' That line absolutely broke my heart. Dx

Excellently done. Hope you write more about these two.
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Itachi just has so much angst it's ridiculous. But you write him beautifully, as always.'s so sad when you think he was so young when he had to do it and how much it must have cost him.

When he says "It hurts" and then Madara just ignores him...I feel like that hit the hardest for me.

Thanks for sharing.
coinc chapter 1 . 3/29/2010

There is no reason I would ignore the ItaShi so I overanalyzed it. Naturally. But weirdly enough, my favorite part of this was the interaction with Madara, because really, as you pointed out, after his family is gone Itachi won't have anyone else (which just exacerbates the need for hugs).

I always shy away from writing this particular scene because I'm never sure how to do it so it's not godawful, but you succeeded in making it plausible and beautiful. It had a very poetic feel to it.

Wonderful job :)
pyrodeactivatedzia chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
This explains so much but leaves so much open, as well. It's beautifully heart wrenching. I was whispering with Itachi, it seemed. According to my friend sitting next to me, I was. Great job. It's breathtaking.

ThatSuperGeek chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Beautiful story as always, it really captures Itachi's emotions well and is really well written. I love it, even if it makes me sad and want to repeatedly kick madara in the sharingan!
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 3/29/2010

That was really good. This is such a pivotal point for Itachi, when he knows his duty but is still a by crying inside to run away. The comment about his mother, and then Madara being the only one left, and then how he has to give everything up for peace...very good. Very deep. You get a few stories on the massacre and what was going through his head and what he gave up, but this, this is different. I don't know. Very impressive! :) I feel like giving Itachi a hug.

I guess coming out of a sickness does you well. Another brilliant piece!