Reviews for Of Storm Clouds and Sunshine
qhrciskrpc chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Groveling here.

Please publish ch3.

Even if you are never going to finish please publish what you have
qhrciskrpc chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Sadistic, heartless, ...

How could you stop before eddy finds out he"s going to have mike around.

Please write another chapter.

Please?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
finish more now
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
please finish this one.
another 30 chapters would be perfect.

at least one more. he finds out ed's a mind reader. rose finds out mike's here to stay? leah finds out mike had the hots for bella?

please?

'nonemous
MyJournalSecrets1 chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
love it! please update!
jurodgers chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
i can't wait to see how it goes when Leah finds out that he used to have a thing for Bella!
Seijitsuna Yuri chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon! I've been waiting for ever for a good writer to come up with some thing for Leah! I mean she never really had an ending in the cannon, and she's such and interesting character! Mike too really, he got his heart broken by Bella, and that was the end of it. I mean what kind of endings are those? Anyway I've waited a long time but you haven't updated so I'm begging, PLEASE!
cinroc chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
This story is wonderful. I love you have written Leah. It is just so well written I can not wait for the next chapter. PLease update soon. Thanks for sharing this story.
Justine Lark chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
Cute chapter! The story is so odd and yet the way you write it is very entertaining. I liked the banter between them in the car.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Oh dear! It's well written but I'm not sure how I feel about the premise. I like Leah so much and I want her to be with someone great. But despite my reservations about the imprint, I thought there were some really good parts to the chapter. My favorites were Leah noticing the enticing scent and tracking it through the store and the conversation with Jessica!
koko23cat chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
oh interesting . .. . . . . hope this story gives me little jasper fix too lol
peanutpooh chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
Someone rec'd this on the weekly rec post on ADF and I wanted to give it a try. Haven't read many Leah stories this is the second I think and I am liking it so far. Can't wait to see what happens at the Cullen's. To bad she found her imprint when they all were getting ready to move away. But I am sure they will find away to deal with it.
ileantotheleft chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
yay! I love the chemistry between Leah and Mike :) Even the relationship Leah has with the other guys is great! I think a lot of people misunderstand Leah, and make her out to be the bad guy (er, girl) but I like her! And you do a great job writing about her! Can't wait for more!
Jestak chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
I liked this chapter. The Jacob/Leah interaction was great-Leah making a big deal about getting driving directions, then just casually dropping the fact that she's imprinted. Then, Seth's reaction-so puppyish, and so true to his character. And finally we get our main characters back together. While this is definitely an out of left field pairing, in a way it really makes some sense. Mike's a decent guy, despite being prone to adolescent fantasies about we-all-know-who, who can help Leah heal her wounded heart and soul. And Leah will be a lot better for Mike than the narcissistic Jessica Stanley. I'm sure they'll find a way past the whole "long distance" business. Can't wait for the big party.
Sunflour chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Loved it! I know this sounds cheesy, but it's like this is exactly the kind of story I was hoping to come across but I didn't realize it till I started reading. Cheesy, but true :) keep up the good work!