Reviews for In Good Hands
Httw chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
That was pretty damn hot. Moarr? :)
Moonlight black rose chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
hot
Bernarde chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Man, I don't even know. It's upsetting, what with Sunny freaking out and Sideswipe all messed up, but it's so HOT. And then that bit at the end - what is wrong with you! Such a boner killer! Nah, I liked it. Good story, very good story.
Poiuni chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Have I told you lately that I love your stories? No? Then I think I'm well overdue.

I love your stories.

It said that this is 1/4? I can't wait for the rest!
Transcend chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Please, please, please don't kill Sideswipe. Don't let him die. I want him to live! I want Sunstreaker and Bluestreak to be ok...and...and...and I want everyone to be happy! Why is your story so depressing? Why! I'm almost in tears at how sad this is. I couldn't even enjoy the R/W pairing with all the angst swimming around! Wheeljack talking about putting Sidewsipe down like he's some kind of animal, but the sometime it's merciful to stop Sideswipe's pain. *cries* I'm so sad! And poor Prowl! This AU is too cruel! Too cruel I say!
Gatekat chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I know it's an AU, but is it set in time somewhere recognizable from any series? Hot smut and a good, serious story to go with it. Nice work. I like Ratchet's mod.
AutobotV chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
DAM! That was one hawt interfacing scene! You described it so well...very well /

I love RxWJ fics! Can't wait to see more!