Reviews for Unrequited
mcartemis chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Very nice story... I loved it!
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
In all of BtVS, this was one of the few romantic ships that involve Buffy that I don't really have a problem with. Satsu really cared and supported Buffy without becoming more or less insane. She was also the most mature despite being the youngest of Buffy's love interests. It really is too bad that Joss didn't keep them together. Great fic.
Wispr chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Love how you wrote Satsu's feelings and thoughts on what she was going though during the story. Wonderful work and you really made her come alive with your writing.

Wispr
lethalhonesty chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
First, let me say thank you for writing a Satsu fic. It was well thought out.

When you are encasing dialogue use proper quotes: these " not these '.

You meant to say impression at one point and said expression which was a little weird and there were some grammar errors that dropped me out of the story but they weren't horrible.

I liked the tour through Satsu's history. I like it when people take time to flesh out characters that we don't or didn't get to see much of.
Barnabas C chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Aww, I loved this so much! Your characterization of Satsu is spot-on, and all the details of her life we hadn't known before seemed to fit perfectly. Great job!
Midnight.Sylvia chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
It’s such an engaging read; your writing style and tone is quite beautiful to read. It's an interesting take on the character, you explore the character of Satsu quite well. Though it would have been interesting to see her perspective of the continuing events that follow on from your conclusion.
W.M. Cardona chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I read a very interesting story, I liked how you explore the character, (Satsu). I would have liked a better conclusion, but that was a good place to finish the story. (although I would have preferred to be the end of a chapter)

"Let's go to mine, nobody's gonna bother us there." (famous last words)

Good work, and continues to write, as there are people who read your work.

Hasta la próxima: Werner Markus.

(translated from Spanish with Google)