Reviews for That Which Is Perfect Is Come
Vulcanlover12 chapter 7 . 4/7
Daaaw, I love this story so much!
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
I loved, loved, LOVED this story and wished that there was more to it. Great work.
wmst2011 chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Just simply the sweetest little story. Thank you, made my day :)
Wmst chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
I really enjoyed this fic! I would love for it to continue and slowly develop the relationship between Spock and Uhura!
sweetgirl23 chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
I liked this. It was such a cute story. I wish there were more Spock and baby Uhura moments, but still a good read. I hope you do a sequel.
swimmer07 chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
Completely different than what I expected, but I liked it!
swimmer07 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Not what I was expecting!
vardoeger chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
The most fascinating friendship fic ever, really original story line and excellent writing. The ending scene of chapter five really made an impression, how seamlessly it moves from his action to maybe his thoughts and then that of the baby. A, a job well done.
Babita chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
Wonderful! And I loved the scripture at the end!
Babita chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
Oh wow! I really like what you've done with this story. It shows a wonderful balance between Spock's two sides. Beautiful.
Firefly-class chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
i really enjoyed this story. it was a unique story line.
jtjaforever chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
I like how you ended this. I know it was and is a friendship fic but the promise of what could be at the end and followed up in your other series is rewarding.

Well done, will highly recommend!
SpockLikesCats chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
I very much enjoyed this story, and in this chapter, Spock's reflections on Uhura's friendship for him. Wonderful and deeply felt.
LydiaMoon2 chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
That was a truly original take on S/U and a very enjoyable read. Events were equally forseeable (like Spock falling for the baby) and unpredictable (like him vowing to never become a parent). It zigged where I thought it would zag, yet it still managed to feel authentic.

Great job.
Spockchick chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
Please do a sequel, I just loved this, it was thoughtful and your portrayal of the "3 men" was touching.