Reviews for Big Time Wheels
KellyCatLover216 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Haha, loved it.. But are James and Kendall together already or...? Well, anyway, it was pretty funny, and awesome. Hope to see an update soon(:
Dr. Monster chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
ireally like this story, updaate soon! it would be funny if Kendall shreaked and stood in front of James (like he was protecting him) because Joe LIKES James! theres a shocker for ya! dont forget to give me credit
Sexy-chan chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
can someone say...LOVE TRIANGLE! between joe, kendall and james of course. i still a lil confused abiut who the uke is but... the 'uke' should fall in love with joe. (because of his charms and good looks.) and joe trys to steal the uke from his 'seme'! DRAMA!
AlliiCakee chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
awesomeness! please update!'
The Brat Prince chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
Joe. 3 This is adorable. And I've been thinking of doing a crossover with JONAS/BTR, so the fact that you have Joe (even if it's Jonas, not Lucas) in this made me incredibly, dorkily happy.
Pokadot Queen95 chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
woa. like woa. that is odd. I like the idea of where the story is going though:)
I-Like-Pie chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
Lol, That was...a VERY nice twist

It would be awesome if Joe and James got close and Kendall could be all jealous!

*Squels* Great chappie if not a bit short.
Youtube Slut chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
(Snorts and laughs) oh James! this is really good. continue
QueenKimo chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
O, I can imagine James driving a motorcycle with Kendall straddling the bike and hugging him close. Yes, Yes, YES! Haha I loved this its amazingly cute. Wonderful job :)