Reviews for Catalysis
DeansMuse chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Really enjoyed this. Is there a sequel?

I especially loved the part where Dean's mind kept correcting his thoughts, like 'the (his) angel' and all the (mine)s.

Very nice! And compelling.
SparklyLalala chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
"(don't they dare touch, don't anyone dare touch what is mine!)"

Possessive Dean :D I like :D. Actually, the whole part of story after this is one giant mind blowing moment. Rocked better than AC/DC in Impala!
SparklyLalala chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Even when we are torturing him in realms of ff...that trench coat still stands proud LOL

"Get your filthy hands off my angel, you bitch!" Go Dean! (am I the only one finding this hot? LOL)
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Darn, this girl has daddy issues all over the place. tsk tsk LOL

You did great job in structuring her character in written :).

Poor Bobby, he just might want to starts wishing that he had children of his own...would certainly have less gray hairs than these two (three :)) have wrecked up over the years.

"I'll show you sorry, you fuckbrained son of a bitch! When I get my hands on you, I'm plucking every damn feather out of your wings and shoving them so far up your ass, you'll be coughing goose down for a year!" You have got to love Dean being ever so romantic.

Oh, the cell phone bit was hilarious LMAO
snape4president chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
If I was to count the shivers...I'd run out of numbers... DAMN!
Vine Verrine chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
Wingnut! *giggles histerically*

My god you got a filthy mind :B I love it. Specially the final part -_-
StraddlingTheAtmosphere chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Oh my.

OH MY.

*flails*

This was just so incredibly HOT. I was...I am...wow. Incoherent.

*is dead from hotness*
gnoing chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Awesome!
Hobbit-Luvr chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
Dammn I adore you. I was seriously on the edge of my seat from when Cas' one arm was free till the end. I actually squee-d when Dean came with the shotgun, Castiel's own personal superman XD I'm super reminded of Pulp Fiction and that's a ridiculous compliment from me. Awesome, can't wait for the next chapter.
nanoks chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
"Get your filthy hands off my angel, you bitch!"

you rock! more, more!
StraddlingTheAtmosphere chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
YAY. DEAN TO THE RESCUE.
gnoing chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Wow,just wow!
Vine Verrine chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Masterful writing! Excellent wording and precise timing to leave us in the edges of our sits. I like it a lot, the only problem is that is was too short! I usually don't have the patience for WIP stories, but this one is one of the few I've liked enough to read in such early stages. Please update soon :B
SignaturegOfwAyDeadnHeart chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I see a brilliant story in the works! This is gonna be awesome, I can tell!
rikalynch chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Very well-written, and this seems like something that would actually happen on the show.

I love it!