Reviews for The Second Chance
Hexacolley chapter 28 . 10/11
Lol I know this story is long gone and I'm reading it quite late but this is an amazing story I wish you could continue it but the ending was so amazing and perfect. Lol if you ever make a poster about this story I'll buy it! :D
Darth Moros chapter 28 . 7/18
loved it
paolaadoroadevon chapter 28 . 7/14
I loved the story. Speechless ... greetings from Mexico
Binexx chapter 28 . 5/31
well, after reading some chapters a second time, the storyline got much clearer to me. I like it, even if I wonder why Harry doesn't try to work against Voldemort anymore. It is sad to see him broken. Only the very end gives a little hope that at least his father is closer than only a Lord. I suppose that with the "Marking" ist meant, that Harry got the Dark Mark? If not, please write it for my unterstanding. Hear from me for another review on another story. )
Binexx chapter 28 . 5/30
thanks for your story. I loved the dark prince triology and so I loved reading another interesting story based on it. The idea with Kit Mason is a good one. In the end I had some difficulties to unterstand your story well, maybe of course many time changings and English is not my mothertongue. But I really didn't get some points: When does Harry the oath to stay with Voldemort? Why was there a false James on the battle field? And why Harry gives his word to stay with Voldemort in the end? And Harry without any emotions, in the end, I could unterstand but right befor the final battle? I apperently missed some information, when I tried to read fast because it was a captivating story. Maybe I will read it one more time to understand more. Anyway I like your writing style.

Hpandhoo chapter 28 . 5/1
Well damn... I totally wasn't expecting that
Owlfur chapter 15 . 2/18
:D- Owl LeStrange
Owlfur chapter 14 . 2/18
'-'- Owl LeStrange
Owlfur chapter 12 . 2/18
':D'- Owl LeStrange
Dratias chapter 28 . 10/12/2015
Dude.. All I can say is that this story was freaking amazing. The way you wrote it, it felt just like the way TDW felt. With the behind-the-scenes planning and such. I wish we could have seen the Marking and all that entailed during that time, that sounded intriguing. Still can't believe Voldemort still kind of won in the end, but you've somehow managed to make the victory feel right. What to Draco though? Anyhow, you did an astounding job on this, well done.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/21/2015
Thanks for this journey. Ya it was like a fairy tale ending

This voldie is cracked at his head for sure.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Wow. After reading the original piece. This is a welcome exchange
natalieeannee chapter 28 . 8/26/2015
I found this interesting.. but there were many plot holes/I had to skim through some monotonous material... and the ending was everything awful. I think the only good of the ending is Harry having memories, being faithful to his word. .. but I don't think being with Voldemort is the right choice and I don't think after Harry said "I won't be your puppet anymore" back in The Darkness Within (destroying the locket scene) he would swear allegiance to Voldemort! I think he would rather die than be manipulated. I was hoping for an ending with Harry breaking free from Voldemort. The ending let me down. Not worth reading the story.
kisekiii chapter 28 . 8/22/2015
I just recently read The Darkness Within and I'm so thankful I cam across this because honestly THIS IS THE PERFECT ENDING for me. I didn't think it was possible but all I wanted was for Harry to be with Voldemort but have a "happy" ending with his family as well. I was thinking that it could only be done if Harry has all his memories and gain acceptance of everything (thus the "happy" ish part) and die with Voldemort. BUT THIS IS THE BEST because as much as I hated what Voldemort did to Harry, I have a soft spot for their sincere bonding moments. And the last scene here with Voldemort still entrusting his locket to Harry was so effin perfect ughhhhhh i have so many feelings for this fic damn. But anwy, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS!
Ethereal Sphere chapter 28 . 5/22/2015
Very interesting. It was a little sloppy in some points but all in all great job.i feel so many conflicted emotions right now. Did Harry get the dark mark? Agh that would be sad.