Reviews for Summer's Day
The Three Musketeers
The Importance of Being Earnest
Little House on the Prairie
The Three Musketeers
Shingeki no Kyojin (Manga is technically a book, right? I've been reading more fanfiction than actual books)
AbsolutelyAbbie chapter 14 . 1/24
Aww Bryce and Summer! That's cute! I loved watching them come together in this chapter. And Bryce doing street art is definitely original! I wasn't expecting the dragons at the end- I thought that would be a longer arc. But still nice!
Actually, this whole chapter was amazing! With using Mai and Bryce and Summer like that... it was very good! And the "Keeping OC's in Character" list is very good!
There was one SMALL problem with the chapter! The transition from Bryce first seeing the wall into beginning the ATLA marathon with Summer was a little confusing. I think you meant to put a line break in there but just forgot :) Or maybe FF deleted it when you uploaded the chapter.
Btw- what kind of computer do you write on and what word program do you use to upload to FF? I use a Mac, and I can't get files to upload from OpenOffice or Word. (I know you're not tech support, haha, I'm just curious!)
Tzoulia chapter 14 . 1/24
Ha I loved this chapter! I was laughing at Bryce's reaction to the show (mostly because I had similar reactions).
Anyway, my favorites books are The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak, The Princess Bride by William Goldman, Lord of the Rings by the mastermind J.R. Tolkien, and Narnia by the other mastermind C.S. Lewis
Ana-DaughterofHades chapter 14 . 1/24
I cried at that scene too. Iroh and Zuko reuniting, definitely one of the best scenes. Loved the humor in this chapter:) Ooh, a dialogue chapter will be so helpful. Can't wait!

Favorite books (okay so these are mostly series): PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS (sorry for caps, all time favorite right there), The Infernal Devices, Eon and Eona (two book series), The Lunar Chronicles, and The Fault in Our Stars.
Anonymous Rex chapter 14 . 1/24
A very excellent piece. I really enjoyed the interaction between Bryce and Mai; especially the moment at the start where she reads off the scroll like a script. XD This was an especially-entertaining chapter for me, because we got to see Bryce develop - and NATURALLY - as a character and someone who grew to enjoy the series.

As always, the lessons on in-character-ness (*which I know is not a word, so what?*) were good, and are a much-needed lesson to any writer working with established characters.

My favorite books? That's a long list: I really like Michael Crichton's Jurassic Park (the movie having been a huge influence); I have a huge fondness for the greats of old-time pulp fiction - Tarzan, Conan the Barbarian and others, heh-heh. :) I love The Hobbit, it's my favorite Tolkien (sacrilegious as it is to prefer it to LOTR)...

I also am a huge-huge fan of Matthew Stover's novelization of Revenge of the Sith. One of the greatest, most powerful works of fiction I've ever had the pleasure of reading.

Is that enough books? ;) Any case, fantastic work as always with this chapter, and as always, looking forward to what comes next!

Asami Grace chapter 13 . 1/2
THIS IS MY FAVORITE STORY ON FANFICTION! Like many other people, my favorite genre has to be romance, but after getting hooked on Summer's Day, I love love love parodies! :) My favorite part of the tour was seeing how the kyoshi warriors and the dai li were creatively incorporated into the FCP.

Thank you for extending the deadline by the way! Update soon! Bryce was only in a chapter super briefly, so I can't wait to see an entire chapter with him :)
Asami Grace chapter 12 . 1/2
WOW, these are super thorough character lists. Fyre is crazy but in the best way possible, so I can't wait to read more about her. I'm also really looking forward to getting a tour of the FCP! I haven't created any memorable OCs yet, but after reading all these lists, I feel inspired to fill them all out! :)
hayleybrown100 chapter 13 . 12/29/2015
Great chapter! Can't wait for more! The part where Zuko said "dawg" cracked me up!
Ana-DaughterofHades chapter 13 . 12/29/2015
I loved this chapter! This made me realize that I actually don't know how to end my on going fic; I should probably think of that.

My favorite part was Zuko saying "dawg." The mental image was too funny:) I also want to see more of this DJ Lala.

My favorite genre changes all the time and for different fandoms. Now it's probably drama (high school AU) and a touch of romance. Though this isn't a genre, I love Avatar stories that are set in the Western Air Temple when Zuko arrives.
Anonymous Rex chapter 13 . 12/29/2015
That was a fun chapter. XD Poor Zuko.
My favorite part of the tour here? All I can say is the moment with the tea-shop. Followed closely by meeting Suki.
My favorite genre of FanFiction? Hmm... I always enjoy a good humorous fic. And a good friendship story is always welcome. That said, I can go for a lot of various types of stories. I tend to avoid horror stories, though. No interest in scarring myself mentally.
Anyway, that's my two cents. Looking forward to the next installment, as always!
Guardian's Solace chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
You know, it's been a looong time since I've checked out this story and I'm really sorry about that. Life kept getting in the way. Anywho, I'm back! Hello! (Also, since it's been so long, you may not remember me haha oops)

Anyways, I loved this chapter - it's full of great tips and could really be applied to not just the Avatar fandom, but for any kind of storytelling there is out there! :)

~Guardian's Solace
Ana-DaughterofHades chapter 12 . 12/17/2015
These sheets are really helpful:) I'm definitely going to use them for my Creative Writing story. I love this chapter! I have to remember to post that one shot on Saturday.

My favorite OC was a girl named Rei (for my original story, not fanfiction) who is bent on revenge but can not see that her rage is directed at the wrong person. She was assentialy the bad guy of the story.
Anonymous Rex chapter 12 . 12/16/2015
Wow. Poor Azula. XD I was smiling all through this chapter.
Character bio outlines are a must for an aspiring writer, if you really want to create a functional character. Great lists here!
Looking forward, as always, to the next installment!
AthenaLesage chapter 12 . 12/16/2015
This will be helpful.
Thanks!
Heart N chapter 11 . 11/28/2015
I cannot wait for the character chapter-it will be incredibly helpful to my writing and my acting(didn't you mention you enjoyed acting?) Anyway, I really enjoyed the prompt part of the story-you should do that more often. It has literally given me a way to practice everything you have taught me without having to completely imagine something on my own, which is very helpful and has totally given me an idea for a new story which I may develop soon(hopefully). Therefore, I would like to thank you for presenting me with the secondary character idea, and although it probably won't be completely original, I'm hoping it won't be overdone.

I pray you update soon!