Reviews for Forbidden Wish
Acsuperman chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Man, it's unfortunate that this story doesn't have more chapters. And that I didn't find it sooner. It's been a really long time since I sat down and read a LS fan-fic (Few that I could see as worth the time with the hustle and bustle of the day) but this one seemed well written so I gave it a shot. I was pretty surprised.
I read this story on recommendation from someone, so I assumed it would be good, but I was delightfully surprised at how much I liked it. I typically don't like the the whole "Twenty years in the future" fics, but this one did it very well. I enjoyed Kagami realizing she was a pervert, especially for Tsukasa. I was wondering how you were planning on resolving that whole issue in the future, but then Demon-Kagami came to the rescue. I'd think Kagami might actually be a bit grateful at the chance to redo everything, but I can understand her anger.
The lemons were, in my opinion, fine. I'm not a fan of them, but they weren't intrusive to the story itself and you could skip them without fear of missing something.
I have to admit, I was kind of rooting for a KagamiXTsukasa pairing, but that would be a bit strange I suppose. It would take a LOT (and I mean a LOT) for the family to come to terms with an incestuous relationship. Well, depending on how they're written.
About the only part I really disliked about the story that I can think of was the length. This story was too damn short. I literally have one chapter of my main story longer than this entire story (only by about a hundred words, but still). Of course, if, by some miracle, you decide that you want to push the word count over that, by all means, do so. I would love to see more additions to this story.
This story may be dead, hopefully not, but even if it is, it's still a good read.
CapnDistraction chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
A well written story with an interesting premise that i haven't seen before. I would love to see this written to completion and i hope it eventually is
kuniqs chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
This, aside from GTO fic "Then and now" is something I wouldn't be ashamed to own in print. I liked your rather deconstructive portrait of Kagami as woman starved for affection - she had gone for her sister more from lust than true love. I suspect Tsukasa had sex with her out of pity. Or maybe she was bored with her marriage and wanted a one-time adventure? I don't know, but I'm a bit tipsy right now.

The fact that Kagamin lost most interest in sissy after time change is something I would certainly believe in.

The dialogue could be better. Kagami and Tsukasa talk more like 16 year olds than grown up women, but they're sisters after all so it's probable for them to act like that when nobody's watching. Konata is also a bit too carefree for a self made businesswoman, but then they hadn't met in 10 years, soo..

I hope You have another plot twist up Yer sleeve. Pity it's updated so seldom.
Cunning Linguist chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
Huh, that was unexpected. I guess I didn't really parse the "supernatural" bit until it happened. Ah well, she's living the dream and reliving high school, so...wait so she's not going to say anything to Tsukasa? Baaah, where's the fun in that?
Belthasar chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Thanks for updating.
Cataquack Warrior chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Another gripping chapter. Things are definitely getting tangled for Kagami with her love life. To make things even more complicated, there's Konata. I'm very interested to see where this goes.
Redline57 chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
I'm so glad this is still alive! I really liked this chapter. I like watching Kagami progress, but it seems this chapter she wasnt as focused on Tsukasa, but it could be expected. Nice job, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Anime Borat chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
I like this chapter. It seems Kagami is more lustful than before and the part about Konata tripping and what our lilac-haired thought about had me intrigued, implying something's amiss.
ParadoxBattleZone chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
FINALLY!

About time the story resumes (though I say this having not submitted anything to this site in months myself :P). At any rate, a good installment. The Umiyuri High reference was very clever and had me laughing. Now I'm wondering, if this date with Misao fails, will Kagami try someone else? Starting to sound like my "Artistic Intricacies" fic to me :D

But I joke. Looking forward to the next chapter. Good luck!
Leathersacotule chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
If I have to wait another godamn year for an update, a manhunt shall ensue!

Seriously though, I'm re-adding this story to my favourites, with the hope that it will be updated within a couple months.

Loved this chapter though, very good characterization with Misao.

Kerp on Trucking.
wingsofseyfert12 chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
You really got me on the edge of my seat here. Kagami now has been sent back in time to re-write her history. Its funny how her thought process is still similar to that of her teenage self yet at the same time much more observant and...perverted due to her actually being a thirty year inside a sixteen year old body.

She is still Kagami but her subtle behavior differences really make this chapter. The interactions are great. I'm actually pulling for this Misao/Kagami thing. Not a very common pairing and I would love to read about it.

Great chapter and update. It has been a long wait but I don't mind.
Kortir chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Yay~! I am so so so happy to see you update this story, it really had me saddened to wonder if it would continue. (literally squee'd irl) You really bring out an amazingly detailed and exciting story. The way you portray Misao to be so different from an adult perspective is intriguing, and I can see why Kagami would show an interest at that point. It does make me curious whether this will ultimately end up remaining what I hoped would end up a Kagami/Tsukasa pairing, but then again I can see this is only the beginning. I'm really really looking forward to seeing how it will turn out, and I'll be with you every step of the way until this story comes to an end! Thank you for the great work!
Smusher6 chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Wow... Just how much dust did you have to blow off of this story to update it? I had actually given up hope thinking you had dropped it some time ago. Glad to see I was wrong! _

So you're going a possible Kagami/Misao route huh? Kind of odd since it was Kagami's feelings for Tsukasa that started this whole fiasco. Then again, you'll probably get back to that at some point.

The inner monologues and descriptive sections were all very well done and gave my mind's eye a great window to see your story through. Kagami using learned business tactics to further her goals in this timeline is a neat thing to see. I've gotta wonder, are those legitimate names for those strategies, or are you coming up with them?

I can't wait to see what happens next. Please don't keep us waiting for months and months at a time again! And if you even consider dropping this story... Give it to me! XD

Seriously, if you go so far as to drop this, let me finish it for you! I love the idea!

Looking forward to an update!
Zokusho chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Ha! I think I have guessed what's going on with Konata! And possibly with the others; Misao and Miyuki are acting a bit strange as well.

Anyway, there's nothing really new in this, besides lesbian sex scenes and twincest - it's a Hollywood staple. Returning to youth/high school in its various forms (body swap, reverse aging, time traveling, and stuff). The difference is that all those movies invariably suck, and this story doesn't. The long pause does show a bit, and this isn't the best chapter so far. It tends to happen.

One thing: lunch doesn't happen in 3 p.m...except in Spain. There they have lunch at late afternoon, or so I have heard. Oh, and maybe Kagami the Pervert whould have checked out the others at the showers more. And rated their bodies. (ヮ)
Mikeru-D chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Wish my head was clear enough to write a review that would do this story justice, but I'm just too tired...

This story is beautiful: not the most common reaction to twincest, I know, but it's just so well written. Kagami's thought processes, the reasoning behind her feelings for Tsukasa,the similarities between the elder and younger Konatas, and the mysterious mirror-Kagami's time leap: it's all definitely 'right', perfect, for what it is.

I love it so far and, even though it would be pretty unlikely, an update to this would be INCREDIBLE.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »