Reviews for Stretch
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
John Winchester was probably not pleased with a growing, clumsy Sam anymore than he was with a shrimpy little small for his age kid but Dean would love him just the same.
Needham chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Ooh, short but sweet. I loved it.

vampyfreak chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
liked the fic
Aziza Maye chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
My best friend and I was just talking about how much Sam must have grown in such a short time.

Thank you for putting our thoughts into words I loved it.
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Ah, so sweet! Good job! chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Totally believable that Sammy would have had excrutiating growing pains, shooting up from shrimp to sasquatch in a short period of time. And just so Dean that he just knew and would have tylenol ready and also be there to ease Sam's pain in the night by massaging the painful muscles, lulling Sam back to sleep as the pain faded. Great banter too, so in character.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Great story, I forgot that boys have growth spurts like that and that they get pain's. Thanks for the one-shot, Nicole.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
This is marvelous! The dreaded growing pains. Definitely the perfect topic for Sam; as we saw in After School Special, Sam at 14 was pretty small which means a lot of growing went on for that poor boy during his teen years.

Your description of Sam's pain and Dean's awesomeness are right on the nose.

Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Rachelly chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
This is adorable! Poor Sammy! I bet it hurt to grow that big. Never thought of that before. You had some great lines in this! I actually chuckled out loud with this one: "Sam had gone from being a shrimp who had at least comfortable in his own skin, to a giant who didn't have the coordination or grace that God gave a goat." For some reason, the reference to a goat made me laugh! I also liked the brotherly stuff. Dean calling Sammy Sasquach, the jerk/bitch, and of course Dean helping Sammy out, watching him with a careful eye. Ah, I miss the brothers this way. Sure hope they get returned to us soon!

Thanks for shaing your writing talents with us! You keep us going! ~Rachelly
mousefiction chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Good job!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Ouch...poor Sammy, those muscle cramps ure can be painful At least he had Dean to help him get through the pain!