Reviews for You Will Be in My Heart
jewik6 chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
You should make a third.
Iggy Koopa chapter 15 . 7/8/2014
Ummm... I don't know what to say. I read this with Sammy and he kinda was for some reason. I talked with him and he told me he liked it and please make a third. I'm trying ideas myself. I keep you posted if I come up with anything.
Iggy Koopa chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
Im like a kind of blogger/reader kinda guy and i pretend im Iggy. So i will be saying stuff like im really him. out of all your fanfics these two are my favorite. im thinking about like a sequel of this sequel. i wanted to know if i can. {[posted from mobile]}
jewik6 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Nice job! Can I use Sammy in my story plz?
WTF123 chapter 14 . 1/15/2011
Now, THATS what I call a piss- ass drunk, crazy bitch.
Tiana Koopa chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
Ludwig can say the wrong things at the wrong time.
Tiana Koopa chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
I like the ending of this chapter!
Star chapter 15 . 6/6/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That was a cute ending. Can you pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase make a third story of this? Please, please, please, please, PLEEEEEAAAASSSE? I love your stories! I beg you to make another! IGGY IS AWESOME!
ChrisMSMB chapter 15 . 6/6/2010
Very terrific ending! I wanted to cry for some reason.
TrustYourStruggle chapter 15 . 6/5/2010
good endin! :)
Amanda chapter 14 . 5/31/2010
Finally that b**th died. YES YES YES! DIE WH**E!

Good for you that you killed her, she dont deserve better!

Cool story by the way ;)
Star chapter 14 . 5/27/2010
Oh. My. God. Yeah! That wicked witch is dead! I hated her. Is the story almost over? I don't want it to end! After this one can you make another? PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSE? It would make me HAPPY! I would review on every chapter! Please make more!
James Birdsong chapter 14 . 5/27/2010
So very cool.
ChrisMSMB chapter 14 . 5/27/2010
Finally psycho lady does something a bit too rash; and it cost her life. Wow, I am amazed.
Yoshi 2.1 chapter 14 . 5/27/2010
So Alexa killed herself all because Iggy refused to love her, not only was she stupid enough to kidnap his son, but she was also insane, no one like that deserves to be loved. Just being honest.

Great chapter.