Reviews for You Will Be in My Heart
WTF123 chapter 14 . 1/15/2011
Now, THATS what I call a piss- ass drunk, crazy bitch.
Tiana Koopa chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
Ludwig can say the wrong things at the wrong time.
Tiana Koopa chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
I like the ending of this chapter!
Star chapter 15 . 6/6/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That was a cute ending. Can you pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase make a third story of this? Please, please, please, please, PLEEEEEAAAASSSE? I love your stories! I beg you to make another! IGGY IS AWESOME!
ChrisMSMB chapter 15 . 6/6/2010
Very terrific ending! I wanted to cry for some reason.
lilEminem chapter 15 . 6/5/2010
good endin! :)
Amanda chapter 14 . 5/31/2010
Finally that b**th died. YES YES YES! DIE WH**E!

Good for you that you killed her, she dont deserve better!

Cool story by the way ;)
Star chapter 14 . 5/27/2010
Oh. My. God. Yeah! That wicked witch is dead! I hated her. Is the story almost over? I don't want it to end! After this one can you make another? PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSE? It would make me HAPPY! I would review on every chapter! Please make more!
James Birdsong chapter 14 . 5/27/2010
So very cool.
ChrisMSMB chapter 14 . 5/27/2010
Finally psycho lady does something a bit too rash; and it cost her life. Wow, I am amazed.
Yoshi 2.1 chapter 14 . 5/27/2010
So Alexa killed herself all because Iggy refused to love her, not only was she stupid enough to kidnap his son, but she was also insane, no one like that deserves to be loved. Just being honest.

Great chapter.
Molly1002 chapter 14 . 5/26/2010
HOLY CRAP! Wow suicide...She's was crazy :p
lilEminem chapter 13 . 5/24/2010
Nice chapter1 :) Can't wait for the next one ;)
Star chapter 13 . 5/21/2010
WHAT THE FUNK! I don't want Sammy to die! Not again! Iggy! Run! Run and find your son! Please Sam! Give Ignatius strength to fight Alexa and save little Sammy! ANYWAY. This. Is. AWESOME! And your last story Life is never over was my fave story EVER! Keep up the good work!
ChrisMSMB chapter 13 . 5/20/2010