Reviews for You Will Be in My Heart
JasonsFanfiction chapter 15 . 4/5
Hey, I see you're most likely not going to make a third, and I've read these stories over and over again, since the first time I read it was when it came out and before I had an account here X3. So can I maybe make a third? Of course I want your permission first since you're the original creator.
jewik6 chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
You should make a third.
Iggy Koopa chapter 15 . 7/8/2014
Ummm... I don't know what to say. I read this with Sammy and he kinda was for some reason. I talked with him and he told me he liked it and please make a third. I'm trying ideas myself. I keep you posted if I come up with anything.
Iggy Koopa chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
Im like a kind of blogger/reader kinda guy and i pretend im Iggy. So i will be saying stuff like im really him. out of all your fanfics these two are my favorite. im thinking about like a sequel of this sequel. i wanted to know if i can. {[posted from mobile]}
jewik6 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Nice job! Can I use Sammy in my story plz?
WTF123 chapter 14 . 1/15/2011
Now, THATS what I call a piss- ass drunk, crazy bitch.
Tiana Koopa chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
Ludwig can say the wrong things at the wrong time.
Tiana Koopa chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
I like the ending of this chapter!
Star chapter 15 . 6/6/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That was a cute ending. Can you pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase make a third story of this? Please, please, please, please, PLEEEEEAAAASSSE? I love your stories! I beg you to make another! IGGY IS AWESOME!
ChrisMSMB chapter 15 . 6/6/2010
Very terrific ending! I wanted to cry for some reason.
TrustYourStruggle chapter 15 . 6/5/2010
good endin! :)
Amanda chapter 14 . 5/31/2010
Finally that b**th died. YES YES YES! DIE WH**E!

Good for you that you killed her, she dont deserve better!

Cool story by the way ;)
Star chapter 14 . 5/27/2010
Oh. My. God. Yeah! That wicked witch is dead! I hated her. Is the story almost over? I don't want it to end! After this one can you make another? PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSE? It would make me HAPPY! I would review on every chapter! Please make more!
James Birdsong chapter 14 . 5/27/2010
So very cool.
ChrisMSMB chapter 14 . 5/27/2010
Finally psycho lady does something a bit too rash; and it cost her life. Wow, I am amazed.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »