Reviews for Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Vongola and Yousokage
Aka Uchiha chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
good! :D
xXSaSuHiNaXx chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Oh my gosh, I just love this story! When are you going to update? It's been such a look time! Don't tell me you abandoning this story? Noo! I wanna read more! More, more, more, more! Please, you're killing me! D:
Seraphina Dragon chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
hope to read more
SilverSwordAlchemist15 chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Omg, I love this story! I have re-read it about 10 times! But... you havent updated in a long time... are you planning on continuing the story?
Booom BaBy chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
YOU HAVE'T FUCKING UPDATED FOR A FRICKING YEAR PLEASEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE I LOVE IT MY TWO FAVORITE CHARACTER ARE A COUPLE AND YOU HAVE'T UPDATED please upate
TsukiRiver chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
BIANCI SENPI IS COMING
ReaderWorm101 chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
Awesome story! XD

It's just sad that you haven't updated for at least three months :C

PLEASE UPFATE SOON!
That weirdo chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
This was seriously awesome. :D Update please? I know you have a life but update as soon as possible please? :D
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
Me like! I can't wait for Narufo to c Hinata again! And will Bel-sama be here? Pls say yes cuz he's smexy ;D haha

Pls update soon ne! I think Naruto and Chrome will be a gud couple bc of there past ne xD
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
Yay! new chap XD

I hope u update soon w
MusicOfTheDawn chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
Awww wth! Who is 'he' 'she' 'him' or whatever... I stilll think that those guys who just changed were

the primo's guardians...and I still think that naruto and orochimaru are somewhat involve...or maybe that Kabuto guy...orochimaru's 'toy'...

Anyway great job again!
Hinamori Yuki chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
yay~! Gokudera-kun became their subornates! XD Hope to c another chappie!
MusicOfTheDawn chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
awesome chapter...as usual. keep it up
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
So awsome, I want to see them in action, please, update soon X3
Totoro504 chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
I'm so glad you updated! You have no idea how incredibly happy I am to see you update! Your writing is so fantastic as always. And I'm really glad you had fun writing. Writing for your entertainment mostly, and not others, is the most important thing. Always have fun when you're writing. I will patiently wait for the next chapter because I know you have a life. Until then, bye bye. -