Reviews for Dawning of the Next Generation

For
Writing
It! .
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Sorry to say but I found your character of Sarah to be utterly comes across as noting more the a stuck up brat that feels she's better then anyone. And the fact that Ash blatantly prefares her? I would have much rathered just the twins,they were somewhat funny and likeable. The writing was good and I could have really loved this fic had it no been for that annoying Sarah character and the Ash/May paring.
Tighe Sofly chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
id like to see you make a fic about alex and jake getting into trouble and sarah and ash rescue them :)
Yin-Yang Yoh chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
YES! I CAN FINALLY REVIEW THIS ONE! 3 words: no doubt amazing :3 5/5!
Beastmode953 chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
Haha cheaters lol and see eevee hatched. Now I have to read the sequel after the next chapter. I loved how confident Sarah was at that battle.
Beastmode953 chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
You should write a oneshot of may being pregnant chasing ash with a knife while she's angry lol
Beastmode953 chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
There we go. I found what I was lookibg for...but damn noe j feel like I have to finish it now...
Beastmode953 chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
You really are family oriented lol. I'll have to use that opening display raichu used for my fox but with a different pokemon and different moves. Hopefully the next chapter is the one where Alex explains to Gary about the stances ... That's what I've been looking for.
Beastmode953 chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
On to the next one I guess. Need to learn sarahs battle style
Beastmode953 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Even back then you kept a schedule of every other day. Damn. If j would have had the account when I read this I would have reviewed.
raichukiller chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
cool
sir.aaron.adv chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
As always, another great fic from a very accomplished fanfic writer.

That was some battling technique. it was great, (kudos for coming up with that); and whoa, Sarah is so good at it, she's gonna be a very strong trainer.

I look forward to the sequel and hopefully the latest addition to the Ketchum family.

Keep up the great work.
CartoonKing chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I finally found this. You have been promising a sequel to that other story "How Lucky Can a Guy Get?" for a while. It's good to see this one is complete too.
Plandapattipus chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Great story so far! This is one of the few stories I have read that has so few mistakes! And how on earth can you write so much yet update so fast? Glad you made a sequel :)
ChangarangBass chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
great i do wonder about may's baby;\ anyway great story
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »