Reviews for The Way of Cowards
Vicki219 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Oh no that's an evil ending! But good series/one-shot anyway.
cskkdm chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
That is a great opening chapter! Please tell me you're continuing this story!
rebel lion75 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
you should do a sequal where k-unit meets alex in the future after all his missions and stuff have changed him to see their reactions (i really like your version of them liking him by the end). I know his is a fairly old story but i was reading anywhere but here and just really liked the idea :D
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
damn he should stay but leave later
WolfTail Run chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I'm really hoping you'll make a sequel to this, or continue it as it may be. I know you said you wouldn't, but I think there's a lot of potential here for a great story considering you're definitely one of the better authors on this site.
LadyVukavo chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I've read a couple of stories with Yassen in it now, but the prequel to this one brought up an idea that I am quite surprised I have not come across yet. I read the description you gave for Yassen (it has been years since reading the books and even then I've only gotten a hold of 2) and realized that from the description he looks like Alex kinda and considering how there seems to be hundreds of Harry Potter stories where Snape turns out to be his father despite Harry looking so like James Potter I'm quite surprised not to come across such a story for Alex rider. I know this has nothing really to do with your story but felt an overwhelming urge to mention it.

I am glad that you made this sequel here though, I was quite curious about it.
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
dramatic much
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Lolz you just had to leave it there! )
MissAX chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I curse the open-endedness of the fic! But I'm choosing that Alex took Yassen's offer and now they're off having adventures somewhere in the world :)

Please write a sequel!
Dragonanzar chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I choose that Alex accepted Yassan's offer because he is different from the Alex in the original stormbreaker; he has seen the ruthlessness of the authority to some extent and realises that MI6 will never let him go. Great story, both of them. I really enjoyed the character development in ABH.
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Hm...interesting. Yes, a very much "you choose the ending" moment. I don't know if I would want this to be continued...nice.
Ever and Ever chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Well, if I was calm and not shocked (which I obviously wouldn't be), and I was in Alex's position, then I would answer either, "Wtf? You're a frikkin' assasin! No way!" or, "Sure, why not." I would be thinking either, 'He really expects me to trust him?' or, 'Ah, to heck with it.' lols

~ MaeKitt

PS. I'm also begging for another sequel.
fattoad chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Run away! I feel sorry for Alex. Although he is a damn good spy. Haha. xD
May Eve chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Though I must admit this is a fascinating concept-I hate you. I hate you so much right now it's hardly even funny. Not. Cool. This is going to torment me for /days/ and I'm tired and sore and I have many tests and performances in the next three days and I will not be able to concentrate on anything now because of this evil, evil fic. You Evil. End of Story.
alwaysawesome4me chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
*sigh* why must all good stories be like this? always open ended, leaving something for the reader to determine themselves, blah, blah, blah. can't you make it easy for us?

fine, i guess i would think that he'd say no, because alex wouldn't leave loose ends, or the people he cared about just for himself.