Reviews for Wings Off a Butterfly
Death-Muncher chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Interesting story. :)
T.L. Arens chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
Astounding. The detail, gritty, tragic, cold, kept me reading, kept me hoping for a rescue. I felt the agony, the despair and finally the defeat. I kept hoping Castiel would come to their rescue. John was the last person I expected and when the story ended, I found relief for the boys, but the sadness of the inevitable; that they are condemned to an eternity of servitude and anguish. Ultimately, they have no hope for a future good.

Thank you for writing.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Excellent, excellent work! You've captured the boys beautifully and I love the settings and descriptions! Is this an AU? This is a really good story so far and I look forward to reading the rest of it! :D

Thank you for writing!
mousefiction chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
...

I know!

Maybe John has dissociative identity disorder or something. Saving them now and almost killing Sam before. Huh. There must be a reason to this madness!

I'm glad Alastair didn't die. But I'm glad he didn't kill Sam and Dean, as well (after all, I like them more than Al).

Good job! You're really good at writing Alastair and torture. Which is kind of freaky but you guys are just really creative.
mousefiction chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
Heavy.

Great job!
mousefiction chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
So, you guys are really good at torture. Way to channel Alastair. But damn...

Good job!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Hey, Alastair is one of my favorite characters. I like how you switched things up and made John the one that put the whole mess into motion. But, I thought Al there had white eyes, not black ones. I could be mixing up my demons (that's an odd thing to say.)

Anyway, I hope Sam and Dean can make it out of this.

Good job!
IritIlan chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
What an ending! It will be hard waiting for the next episode.

John is really hard to figure out here... But at least he's not all evil.

Poor Sam and Dean, this one will be hard to go on after, no matter how it end...

As always I just love this virtual season.
mamapranayama chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
Great story. I really loved this one and can't wait for the next installment. :D
mamapranayama chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
Another great chapter. Looking forward to reading the rest of this.
mamapranayama chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Woah! Intense chapter!
strawberryfields chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
awesome episode! ahh but i hate the cliffhangers! keep up the good work guys!
sylviefer chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
I am disappointed, this story is really too much centred on Dean, your other stories were balanced, both characters also present, but in this one Sam does not appear a lot, not enough to my taste, I have to agree there!

I am hideous Hurt Sam fan, and I am really, really, not fan of hurt Dean, that can explain my frustration.

But I think all the same that you would have been able to explain us a little more than could feel Sam during their horrible ordeal, at least as much as what you made for Dean
pizzapixie chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
I enjoy the writing, the story is intense and riveting. I just...had these hopes that the authors wouldn't make Dean the good,strong,righteous,angelic,blah,blah,blah brother while Sam is once again doomed to Hell, demonic, selfish and just WEAK. You changed some pretty basic plot points, I know you like Sam, so what's the what here? I don't expect you to villify Dean but that pedestal he's been put on? Yeah. If only I had a hammer.
supernaturalfan17 chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
Love the stories, well written and I like the whole 'what if' scenario you did. How what could happen if Dean hadn't sold his soul. Hope the next story comes out real soon